HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience [3 Part Series]

Great Job

Another awesome Video, :yup: Great Job:thumb: I am going to watch all 3 again... Thank you :clap2:

That was awesome:thumb: looks like a great time

I'm not happy about waitng 9 months for that next JK Eperience videos to start:mad: :cheesy:

Damn't I'm trying to watch the video and people keep asking me to help them with work! LOL :doh:

Already informed the wife we are going to Drummond Island and I'm not even half way through. Awesome video!:rock::beer:

Such a great job at capturing not only the wheeling, but the camaraderie as well. That's what it's all about! :yup::thumb:

Love it!

Loved them all! Thanks for doing what you do, thanks so much Eddie, Cindy, Andrew :thumb: What a great time we had, and what shall we do next.........

Re: HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience – Drummond Island & Turtle Ridge [Part 3 of 3]

Bummer I can't watch it on my phone.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

EDIT: Sweet vid, Looks like yall had an awesome time.I'm real curious what the hell drives threw that pit Mel got stuck in.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, we're so glad that you enjoyed it :cool:

I need to experience....the JK Experience! Your videos got me hooked, back in to JEEPin, and brought me here...thank you!

That's awesome - glad to have you back in the Jeep wayalife :thumb:

Great video as usual. :thumb: That mud pit Mel went through was crazy.

All I can say is that I'm glad that I didn't have to go through it too :shock: :crazyeyes: :D

That was awesome:thumb: looks like a great time

I'm not happy about waitng 9 months for that next JK Eperience videos to start:mad: :cheesy:

LOL!! Don't worry, we'll have other videos from other trails coming out along the way :yup:

Damn't I'm trying to watch the video and people keep asking me to help them with work! LOL :doh:

Already informed the wife we are going to Drummond Island and I'm not even half way through. Awesome video!:rock::beer:

LOL!! That's awesome :D

Such a great job at capturing not only the wheeling, but the camaraderie as well. That's what it's all about! :yup::thumb:

I love the wheeling and seeing new places but it really is all the great folks you get to be with that make it really fun :yup:

Loved them all! Thanks for doing what you do, thanks so much Eddie, Cindy, Andrew :thumb: What a great time we had, and what shall we do next.........

Thanks Greg, I look forward to what comes next :brows: :D

Bummer I can't watch it on my phone.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Really? It works on my phone. :idontknow:

Excellent work as usual. The scene with Mel winching through that super deep mud is gnarly! And his wheel was completely full of mud after that! Nuts.:icon_crazy:

Re: HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience – Drummond Island & Turtle Ridge [Part 3 of 3]

Great video. Worth the wait as always.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using WAYALIFE mobile app

COMING 03/20/2013 - HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience Part 3

I just watched it and it is an amazing video. Great job to Eddie and Cindy for the amazing work they do to create these wonderful films.

Top Bottom