Heading up to Seattle for the weekend

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
The Fiance and I are planning to fly to Seattle and visit a friend from college, We are going to be staying in the Capital Hill Area for 5 days in February and looking for some suggestions of places to go, things to check out. At this point, we are not planning to have a rental car, so we will be uber/walk/public transporting around. Neither of us have been there before, and our friend from college JUST moved up there, so its a first time for everyone. :thumb: We like food, coffee, beer, music, sights, hiking, etc. weather permitting of course. Lay it on me guys, what do we HAVE to see and where do we HAVE to go!? :thumb:

Last edited:

Peak

Pikes Place is a must, very cool farmers market. The gum wall is also in pikes place I'd check that out. Also the very first starbucks is on the same block as the entrance if I remember correctly, nothing special but a cool spot to see.

GraniteCrystal

Pikes Place is a must, very cool farmers market. The gum wall is also in pikes place I'd check that out. Also the very first starbucks is on the same block as the entrance if I remember correctly, nothing special but a cool spot to see.

Gum wall is gone. They power hosed it clean.

Top Bottom