Heading to Rausch Creek May 9th

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
I just had a very late change to my plans this weekend.
I'm now going to do the 101 course (never done one before...probably should have 5 or so years ago) at Rausch Creek this weekend.

Anyone else going to be there?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I just had a very late change to my plans this weekend.
I'm now going to do the 101 course (never done one before...probably should have 5 or so years ago) at Rausch Creek this weekend.

Anyone else going to be there?

Wish I could join you but I can't! Enjoy the 101 class with Kyle! He is very knowledgable and you will learn a lot

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
LOL that is a rather big change in plans. I'd love to join but I'll still be doing the break in period for my new gears IF my damn jeep is even done by then. :crazyeyes:

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
LOL that is a rather big change in plans. I'd love to join but I'll still be doing the break in period for my new gears IF my damn jeep is even done by then. :crazyeyes:

Yes it is. My wife "strongly suggested" that I should drive up and visit my mom for Mother's Day (since my wife and kids are still in RI). My mom lives near Bethlehem, PA so I decided to check out Rausch Creek's schedule. I contacted them and Mary allowed me to join the class 101 this weekend. So I booked it and I will not be going to OBX this weekend.

On a side note, Mary let me know there will be another 101 course offered next weekend on the 17th. If anyone is interested sign up now!

noroad

wish u posted this earlier man, damn! As for the 17th i would pass on this weekend it is having a big event might be crowded. I want to plan a big trip to RC for the end Summer, ill figure more out in the next couple weeks.

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
wish u posted this earlier man, damn! As for the 17th i would pass on this weekend it is having a big event might be crowded. I want to plan a big trip to RC for the end Summer, ill figure more out in the next couple weeks.

Sorry...I created this thread right after I confirmed my spot with Mary (from RC) earlier this afternoon. This just happened to work out for me.

I was trying to see if any other members were already planning to attend.

I'll try to make a trip next year if my work schedule will support it.

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Just to follow-up on this.

Had a great time at the 101 Class today. Kyle is an awesome instructor. Highly knowledgeable and I must say he is one of the most patient people I've ever met. I learned several things today and his lessons also reinforced a lot of the knowledge I've gained over the last 5 years. We did mostly green trails and some blue obstacles. We covered all types of terrain at Rausch Creek. Overall it was well worth the $150 fee.

Group picture:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431222656.253148.jpg
There were several more rigs that I couldn't fit in the picture.

Here are a few more:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431222712.248197.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431222757.389880.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431222811.510980.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431222964.380428.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431222997.906858.jpg

Highly recommended!

Top Bottom