Hawk brake pads and rotors.

I put Hawk LTS pads on my back brakes 3000 miles ago and they worked great. Gonna replace my fronts with the same.

I just had the rear pads installed at Dealership. I'm off on Thursday for yet another Government sponsored holiday so I did not have the time to do it today. They charged me 1.5 hrs to service and change front pads. $169+tx =190 and change. WTF, to me this seems little excessive.

I just had the rear pads installed at Dealership. I'm off on Thursday for yet another Government sponsored holiday so I did not have the time to do it today. They charged me 1.5 hrs to service and change front pads. $169+tx =190 and change. WTF, to me this seems little excessive.

Yea seems a bit high. You could have done them yourself in the driveway. It isn't that hard to do plus you get the experience

Sent from my iPhone

Only takes an hour, tops

Top Bottom