Have you even seen this?

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
We were watching a show called Garage Gold, a very B rated show, and they found this in a garage. This is a yellow tool box that is a boom box. It has the Jeep logo on the center and has a CD player, cassette player, and AM/FM.
Every see one?

*i guess I better post the pic!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451871523.294610.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451871634.974393.jpg

Last edited:

Kalums

Hehe I had one of those "back in the day" I believe it was in the nineties.... I remember I thought it was the "coolest" thing in the world.

JKGirl

Sweet I have something similar doesn't have a CD player. Has first aid kit, radio, spot light, red light, flash light, and air compressor. Have had it for 18 years or so. Can't for the life of me remember where I got it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 187
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 186
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 189
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 189
Sweet I have something similar doesn't have a CD player. Has first aid kit, radio, spot light, red light, flash light, and air compressor. Have had it for 18 years or so. Can't for the life of me remember where I got it.
Thats equally as bad ass. Such a cool thing to have.

Johnlmt33

I also had one back in the 90's, it was very durable and water proof but the CD player eventually went.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
We were watching a show called Garage Gold, a very B rated show, and they found this in a garage. This is a yellow tool box that is a boom box. It has the Jeep logo on the center and has a CD player, cassette player, and AM/FM.
Every see one?

*i guess I better post the pic!
View attachment 180542

View attachment 180543

I've had a gray one just like that for a few years now. Works great! I used to carry it in the expedition trailer I had, but now it just sits in the garage! Ill get some pics up when my Job finally lets me go home in a few days!

Top Bottom