Have new wheels/tires coming on Friday!

WLFMOON

Can't wait! My new JK that was purchased many months ago only has 39 miles on the odometer! I have been purchasing items and keeping them until I could afford to get my tires/wheels.
I have Goodyear 305/70/17 MT/R's with MB TKO Wheels with a different center cap. Started putting some items that I purchased a while back tonight. Here are a couple of really bad pics of how it looks now. I'll post new pics once the tires and bushwacker items are installed!

IMG_0187.jpgIMG_0188.jpg

Can't wait! My new JK that was purchased many months ago only has 39 miles on the odometer! I have been purchasing items and keeping them until I could afford to get my tires/wheels.
I have Goodyear 305/70/17 MT/R's with MB TKO Wheels with a different center cap. Started putting some items that I purchased a while back tonight. Here are a couple of really bad pics of how it looks now. I'll post new pics once the tires and bushwacker items are installed!

View attachment 21317View attachment 21318

Looks nice. Needs some Wayalife stickers. 👌👍

I have plans for decals! Gonna do a large hood design, and do some side decals. Thinking a WAYALIFE windshield decal in white would look sweet too.
Some other things I have sitting in the garage are:

Bushwacker Flat Flares
Bushwacker Corner Guards
Bushwacker Hood & Tail Gate Protector
Cobra 75 CB and Rear Antennae mount
AEV ProCal
Tail Light Guards
Trek Armor Seat Covers
Ace Rock Rails
Plus some other fun stuff.....Can't think of what else I have out there.

You only have 39 miles on a few month old rubi?:eek: Man I don't know how you were able to not drive it! Should look good!

I have plans for decals! Gonna do a large hood design, and do some side decals. Thinking a WAYALIFE windshield decal in white would look sweet too.
Some other things I have sitting in the garage are:

Bushwacker Flat Flares
Bushwacker Corner Guards
Bushwacker Hood & Tail Gate Protector
Cobra 75 CB and Rear Antennae mount
AEV ProCal
Tail Light Guards
Trek Armor Seat Covers
Ace Rock Rails
Plus some other fun stuff.....Can't think of what else I have out there.
Good God I'd be going nuts if I had all that in my garage just staring at me. night mares even.

Look what came in a day early!!!! Will be installing teraflex leveling kit and these beautiful new feet this weekend later on saturday and sunday!

IMG_0189.jpgIMG_0190.jpg

Look what came in a day early!!!! Will be installing teraflex leveling kit and these beautiful new feet this weekend later on saturday and sunday!

You have way more patience than I do. I'd have been dragging the tools out the second I had my hands on them. :clap2:

Those are gonna look really good. What is all that extra plastic on your fenders? :thinking: I think someone needs to get out the jigsaw!!! :D

Here is the pics of the JK with the Teraflex leveling kit and new tires! One tire is being replaced by Discount Tire....it came in damaged.

IMG_0195.jpgIMG_0196.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0195.jpg
    IMG_0195.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0196.jpg
    IMG_0196.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
finally got to take the JK out for a test drive! Love the way it rides! Plenty of power.
Still have a ton of stuff to put on...bushwacker corner guards, bushwacker flat flares, CB, Hood decal. Just not enough time in the day!

Top Bottom