Hard Rock, Ocala, Florida

We are too. Ready for our weekend to begin. Wheelin today, horses tomorrow and seaworld mon. Oh boy oh boy I'm like a kid at Christmas.

We are too. Ready for our weekend to begin. Wheelin today, horses tomorrow and seaworld mon. Oh boy oh boy I'm like a kid at Christmas.

Ed, we are planning to jump in line at 6 am at the Ft Pierce turnpike exit. Let us know if the time is gonna change

Canvas, can we get an address for meeting point? GPS needs house #. 5 of us on the way.

Sent from my LG-D500 using WAYALIFE mobile app

More pictures!!!!........I'm having withdrawals!!!!......I have to live vicariously through you guys this time around......so help a brother out will ya?!?!!........Post up whatever you can whenever you can.......as always you guys stay safe and enjoy yourselves!! :rock:

~Woodrow~

Thank you all for posting up.........looks like you guys had some fun.........awesome turnout!!

~Woodrow~

Was a great time only one missing was you Woody.

We had a total of 20 Jeeps and a few new forum members due to the trip. I have to download my gopro's and build a video. Penny drove the last part of the day. She had a blast. Went over and up obsticals that we did not do last time. We need to go again.

R/
Will

Top Bottom