HAPPY NEW YEAR 2022 from WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Hey Everyone, Cindy, Ripley and I would like to wish all of you, a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! We sincerely hope that 2022 is a prosperous one for you and your family and that it's filled with miles of smiles in your Jeep! Of course, if you've got any epic trips planned, please share them here as we'd love to know all about them.

With that said, here are a few shots of Ripley dressed to impress and to help celebrate a future so bright for all of us, she has to wear shades. :cool:

IMG_1718.jpg

IMG_1714.jpg

IMG_1631.jpg

IMG_1623.jpg

IMG_1605.jpg

IMG_1600.jpg

IMG_1597.jpg

Happy new years everyone. Starting of course with the New Years run and then a trip to Samd Hollow shortly after. Also hoping to get back to the Rubicon as we had to cancel our trip due to the fires, and adding Fordyce to that run is on the agenda. Of course multiple trips to Moab I’m sure. Colorado is on the list and if things shake out we’re hoping for a border to border (Mexico to Canada) trip with as much on dirt as possible.

benatc1

Hooked
Happy new year everyone, good pics of ripley, my dogs would never keep those on long enough to get a pic lol

Top Bottom