Hack's 2000 XJ Build Thread

Hack12

Last edited:

noroad

no i wana know this :asshat: deal getting on here and taking smack for the first post in a guys build he doesnt even know, clearly he doesnt know jeeps because there is zero pics of a willys in the thread!

Hack12

no i wana know this :asshat: deal getting on here and taking smack for the first post in a guys build he doesnt even know, clearly he doesnt know jeeps because there is zero pics of a willys in the thread!

That's why I thought he was referencing Tigrcky's avatar. Unless I missed the page in the history books where Patton led a charge against the Nazis in a Jeep Cherokee, I think this kid is a mental midget. :yup:

noroad

That's why I thought he was referencing Tigrcky's avatar. Unless I missed the page in the history books where Patton led a charge against the Nazis in a Jeep Cherokee, I think this kid is a mental midget. :yup:

well this troll is just sitting online looking at your build!

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Why did you black out the license plate on the picture you just stole from my photos?

Let me ask you something. Was the only reason you joined this forum to troll other people's threads and rag on their Jeeps?

His stay won't be long..

fhritp33

Why did you black out the license plate on the picture you just stole from my photos?

Let me ask you something. Was the only reason you joined this forum to troll other people's threads and rag on their Jeeps?

Come on bro.. I love ya, We're all sicko Jeeps fans.. Just having a little fun! :wings:

Skid_Kid

He needs his own thread and not clog up Hacks!

Hack my dad said you guys have gotten around 72 inches in 18 days!!!!!!

Hack12

Come on bro.. I love ya, We're all sicko Jeeps fans.. Just having a little fun! :wings:

Honestly, you have a funny way of showing it.

He needs his own thread and not clog up Hacks!

Hack my dad said you guys have gotten around 72 inches in 18 days!!!!!!

Yeah, it's been crazy up here. They're forecasting another descent sized blizzard for this weekend. Needless to say, I'm ready for the summer. :yup:

Tigrcky

You know it ain't a real jeep if the head lights ain't square! And my father has a 1946 cj-2a it's more jeep then anything your troll ass will ever have

Top Bottom