Gussets - Synergy or EVO?

There's been several threads on this.

Edit:
I wasn't trying to be a jerk. What I meant was do a search because you might get the answers you wanted.

Last edited:
Honestly, i think you'll be fine with either brand. They all do the same thing and reinforce the top and bottom of your C of the axle. Main reason i chose Evo over the rest is that they are made in the U.S.A. Also, read they were the first to come out with C gussets for the JK.

Buy either one. They are the same in the sense of functionality. I am going with EVO because they are made in the USA and EVO is the original creators.

There's been several threads on this.

Edit:
I wasn't trying to be a jerk. What I meant was do a search because you might get the answers you wanted.

sure... ;)

no I did try the search before I posted, but it was mostly build threads and other stuff where Gussets were mentioned - it there a trick to searching on the forum that maybe I do not know about? ;)

sure... ;)

no I did try the search before I posted, but it was mostly build threads and other stuff where Gussets were mentioned - it there a trick to searching on the forum that maybe I do not know about? ;)

This is the way I always use.

1453498125447.jpg

Example:

1453498180672.jpg

Sweet - thanks Ty ...

Yeah i was leaning towards EVO myself , but just curious what everyone was running...

Well synergy requires you to remove the coils and it's my understanding Evo doesn't. So unless that's wrong I'll be going Evo.

Well synergy requires you to remove the coils and it's my understanding Evo doesn't. So unless that's wrong I'll be going Evo.

EVO does not require removal of springs. I just welded on EVO gussets this week. I did use a pry bar (2nd person) to lift the base of the coil spring up, to have better access to the upper gusset weld at base of the spring perch - it was no big deal.

Not true. I didn't have to remove my coils and I installed Synergy gussets.

Yours must have been cut differently that or your coils are much thinner because I tried to do them on a buddy's jk and there was no way it was fitting without grinding it or removing the coils.

Yours must have been cut differently that or your coils are much thinner because I tried to do them on a buddy's jk and there was no way it was fitting without grinding it or removing the coils.

Good point. I have Rubicon Express lift. Coils might be a different diameter.

Top Bottom