Guam offroading

Donttread

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1359299868.751823.jpgthe fella driving this truck was 11 years old. I'm trying to find my old pictures of when I was stationed there. I have one of a mazda rx7 on 44's

-Molon labe-

Here are some other 671 offroad pics...

sas4.jpg

sas3.jpg

CH-10a.jpg

Leo1.jpg

leo9.jpg

leo5.jpg

leo2.jpg

leo3.jpg

czyz1.jpg

:beer:

There's alot of mud out there! Lol and those things look like they have huge lifts

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

No clue, you would be blown away by how some rigs get pieces together over there.

-Molon labe-

I have seen a lot of pics and videos from wheeling in other countries and I already know. Not only that there is a lot of that kind of "fab" work here too. :cheesy:

We had contests on base for the Guam bomb...vehicle had to run and pass inspection. There were some real piles of scrap riding around.

-Molon labe-

Yep, when I was stationed there the pass down cars we had to the new guys were hunks of crap. I remember a guy had an old Mercedes and the entire trunk and rear fenders were gone. He had a bungee cord to strap stuff down back there. Lol

We really liked it over there though. Would go back if I had the chance.

When were u there? I was on Andersen from 07-09. There was a guy with his trunk bungeed on also.

-Molon labe-

Nice... Muddy place... When the mud coming higher then your wheels makes sense to get stuck ;)

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom