Greetings From Texas, WAYALIFE

LeoSeth

We have a 2021 4 wheel Drive,2dr White Wrangler Willy's Sport with a 2.0l 4L engine.
It is a very enjoyable vehicle to drive, and my Fiancé and I are doing the maintenance.
With that said, We are wanting to say thank you Eddie.
To Eddie your WAYALIFE Utube Video on how to replace the 2ndary battery under the fuse box assembly.
We finished in excellent time and all went smoothly, all system relays are working well, with the lights are again strong, and bright.
We rotated the tires, and with the help of the torque values lists, tighten the wheel lugs to the required foot pounds.
We are delighted to join Your website, your way of instructing the repair and maintenance Videos are wonderful.
You make the difficulty level less , and to a point make servicing the Jeep enjoyable. Eddie, Your camera crew and your beautiful dog are a blessing.
Here we would if its not too much trouble, Eddie a request, a request for information and or if some one knows where we could get a new Upstream Mopar o2 sensor #68217019-AA. We have several searches, even at the dealership, we get a 2 to 3 month waiting list and we will be the 97th ones in line for one. We have the downstream one, and I would like to replace them both at one time to close the P-1128 trouble code.
Eddie
Thank you
Have a Blessed, and Peaceful Day
Jessie & Stephanie

Last edited:

jeeeep

Hooked
We have a 2021 4 wheel Drive,2dr White Wrangler Willy's Sport with a 2.0l 4L engine.
It is a very enjoyable vehicle to drive, and my Fiancé and I are doing the maintenance.
With that said, We are wanting to say thank you Eddie.
To Eddie your WAYALIFE Utube Video on how to replace the 2ndary battery under the fuse box assembly.
We finished in excellent time and all went smoothly, all system relays are working well, with the lights are again strong, and bright.
We rotated the tires, and with the help of the torque values lists, tighten the wheel lugs to the required foot pounds.
We are delighted to join Your website, your way of instructing the repair and maintenance Videos are wonderful.
You make the difficulty level less , and to a point make servicing the Jeep enjoyable. Eddie, Your camera crew and your beautiful dog are a blessing.
Here we would if its not too much trouble, Eddie a request, a request for information and or if some one knows where we could get a new Upstream Mopar o2 sensor #68217019-AA. We have several searches, even at the dealership, we get a 2 to 3 month waiting list and we will be the 97th ones in line for one. We have the downstream one, and I would like to replace them both at one time to close the P-1128 trouble code.
Eddie
Thank you
Have a Blessed, and Peaceful Day
Jessie & Stephanie
Welcome neighbor, sucks the 02 sensor on a 2021 is already bad but with the strike it could be a long wait

LeoSeth

Welcome neighbor, sucks the 02 sensor on a 2021 is already bad but with the strike it could be a long wait
Jeeep,
The strike yes we are finding it has a hold on alot of things. We pray that they get a peaceful settlement.
We thank you for the hello.
Leo&Stephinie

LeoSeth

Great to have you here and glad to know that our videos have been helpful to you :)
Thanks for the link to decals and accessories, we will order soon with pride.
We thank you for the help and the wave.
Blessings and health to all staff,and your Jeep builds.
Leo&Stephanie

Top Bottom