Greetings from Brentwood NorCal

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Hello everybody, just looking forward to all your modifications and seeing the great Jeep transformation. Gladiator is my latest jeep Jk was my last endeavor! View attachment 377463
Welcome from next door in Discovery Bay. I’m sure I’ll see you running around at some point. Nice rig. I recognize that pic of the 2 door as the Utica side of SlickRock. Love that trail.

Docbob

Welcome from next door in Discovery Bay. I’m sure I’ll see you running around at some point. Nice rig. I recognize that pic of the 2 door as the Utica side of SlickRock. Love that trail.
Hello Discovery Bay, small world. Yup she loved that trail. What are you driving , I will keep an eye out for you.

DZRTJP

Good day , good luck on selling your rig. I still regret selling my 09, put so much hard work into it.
Thank you. I know we'll miss the JKUR a bit, good times with it. But the new 2 door will provide my wife & I with more in the future. Not to mention a few more creature comforts for our aging injuries 😂

Docbob

Just a quick back ground Navy hospital Corpsman 1973 to 86, Also disabled. Proudly served with the Marines 3/7 Lima (weapons)Company and 1st LAV battalion for 4 years. Hence the nick name Docbob.

Thank You for the welcome.

Top Bottom