Greetings from Abu Dhabi, UAE

UAE455

Well it seems that i haven't been active for quite some time but still drive a Jeep. Good news or i might say amazing news.. It has been a long time now working on a secret conversion for the Jeep JKU with a complete SRT conversion kit, brakes engine and gear not merely an engine swap but a complete package and might be cheaper than other conversions and using all certified Mopar parts. Hopefully will get you more details soon but here are some pics...
20170616_165731.jpg20170616_165750.jpg20170616_165806.jpg20170616_165854.jpg20170616_165927.jpg20170616_171747.jpg

Till then enjoy the pics and will get you further details ASAP, i tested the car and it is unbelievably amazing. I can say this and know the difference coz i owned a 6.1 converted 2007 JK and a 2012 JKU 6.4 both had overheating and gear shifting issues then my last 2014 JKU has a Ripp supercharger but this new conversion is by far the best ever. It uses the same SRT gear and engine and brakes.

Sent from my SM-G930F using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wait I'm confused. Are you here trying to sell your shop's conversion or something?

When V8 swapping, most people on here will run Motech....

Well if it sells why not. But till then this is a prototype that we've been working on, hopefully it might be certified with a warranty . Its not a conversion like the others, I've had 2 converted jeeps like i mentioned but was sharing a new project.

Well if it sells why not. But till then this is a prototype that we've been working on, hopefully it might be certified with a warranty . Its not a conversion like the others, I've had 2 converted jeeps like i mentioned but was sharing a new project.

Its a pure Mopar and Jeep parts project and haven't used any aftermarket parts.

Well if it sells why not.

In order to sell on the site you have to be a paying sponsor. If you are just a guy showing off his build, that's different. So, no pimping of a product or the mods will rain a shit storm on the offender. That's not exactly how it's worded in the rules you agreed to when signing up, but that's the jist of what happens every time its tried.

Guys chill, i can't sell you this product as I'm all the way in the UAE. I'm just happy to share our build that we managed to do using pure Mopar parts. Thats it, like i said that after owning both swapped jeeps built by Burnsville Offroad at that time and compared it to our build i saw a huge difference in performance and drive. I know there are other builds and swaps but was just sharing. I won't be posting pics with stickers only, more to come after the final testing is complete.

That's why I said if you're a guy just sharing your build, your good to go. You can't promote the company doing the conversion, but posting pics of the end result is just fine. Glad you like it and hopefully they've worked out the overheating problems the JK's always have with the Hemi engines. It would be interesting to hear how they accomplished that.

Same here. If you're legit not pimping your shop and have come up with a way to do a hemi swap without the issues, I'm really interested in seeing how you accomplish it as well. 👍

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom