Great TV Commercials

:cheesy: just saw this one today...

That is hilarious! I'm actually thinking about renting one for the rest of the summer here in Italy, the Mercedes van I'm driving (smaller than my JK) is actually hard to maneuver through some of the towns I'm in ;)

That is hilarious! I'm actually thinking about renting one for the rest of the summer here in Italy, the Mercedes van I'm driving (smaller than my JK) is actually hard to maneuver through some of the towns I'm in ;)

Oh Gregor. You just want to try and romp through standing water to show off your "Overlanding" prowess. Please post a video when you're done. BTW I didn't know Mercedes made a hybrid van?

Oh Gregor. You just want to try and romp through standing water to show off your "Overlanding" prowess. Please post a video when you're done. BTW I didn't know Mercedes made a hybrid van?

Not a hybrid, but a diesel like everything else. Although there are quite a few jeeps everywhere over here, they seem really out of place. I actually wanted the little Mercedes A class car, it's like a 4 door smart car, but they were out of them for me to use.

Attachments

• image-821342122.jpg
    image-821342122.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 84
Top Bottom