GraniteCrystal build thread

That's pretty Cool, looks like Christmas is up the alley! Planning on color matching or different route?
I think color match. I'll get a quote for powdercoat but doesn't need to be that durable since it's an interior piece. May do what I did on the hood louver and paint it myself to match that.

I think color match. I'll get a quote for powdercoat but doesn't need to be that durable since it's an interior piece. May do what I did on the hood louver and paint it myself to match that.
Check these guys out. JJK used them for his EVO doors. He was happy with their results.

Lowvolumepowder.com

I vote powder coat flat/satin black... durable, clean and easy to touch up.
I think that'll be most of it. Hoping to Molle the crap out of most of the pieces. The side pieces will be visible though and I want color matched granite crystal. I'd be more inclined to spray paint if it weren't November in Colorado.

I think that'll be most of it. Hoping to Molle the crap out of most of the pieces. The side pieces will be visible though and I want color matched granite crystal. I'd be more inclined to spray paint if it weren't November in Colorado.

That will look really cool. Maybe a portable garage heater will do the trick?

Top Bottom