Granite Shark

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Your son would dig it...he'll be the only one on the block...

Lol. He would dig it for sure, but I'm not prepared to put that kind of horsepower in the hands of a 16 year old driver.

He will be the only one on the block with a JKUR (well, except for his brother who has the JKUR formerly known as Shark Tank.) ;)

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Well, here she is, my third JKUR. Not much of a glory shot after a 6.5 hour drive over the pass in a blizzard, but she still looks nice. 2017 JKUR Hard Rock.

IMG_5036.JPG

As with Shark Tank before her, the build of Granite Shark will be slow and deliberate. First on the list will be a trailer hitch, heavy duty jumper cables, a snatch strap, and some fire extinguishers. (After seeing the aftermarket price, I can’t believe I previously spent the $500 to order hitches from the factory!)

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Well, here she is, my third JKUR. Not much of a glory shot after a 6.5 hour drive over the pass in a blizzard, but she still looks nice. 2017 JKUR Hard Rock.

As with Shark Tank before her, the build of Granite Shark will be slow and deliberate. First on the list will be a trailer hitch, heavy duty 4 gauge jumper cables, a snatch strap, and some fire extinguishers. (After seeing the aftermarket price, I can’t believe I previously spent the $500 to order hitches from the factory!)

Congrats! Can't wait to see the building of it.

Brute

Hooked
Awesome...may I suggest a prophylactic dispenser for the rear seat since your giving it to your high school son...and a suspension upgrade...

Top Bottom