Going Commando - Trailreadys JK build!

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
Haven't been on here in awhile as I had a brief lapse in judgement and considered selling my rig. However, I have come to the realization that I will never be able to do that and have since began modding again. Also, trying to get a few things dialed in before the Rubicon run! Just picked up a rubicon 4:1 transfer case to install today... While being at ORE to pick the transfer case up, I got some c-gussets and protek skids. Also, my cobra CB showed up today, figured I do some thing a little different here.. I think it will compliment the commando green theme nicely!!
View attachment 75966 View attachment 75967

Haven't been on here in awhile as I had a brief lapse in judgement and considered selling my rig. However, I have come to the realization that I will never be able to do that and have since began modding again. Also, trying to get a few things dialed in before the Rubicon run! Just picked up a rubicon 4:1 transfer case to install today... While being at ORE to pick the transfer case up, I got some c-gussets and protek skids. Also, my cobra CB showed up today, figured I do some thing a little different here.. I think it will compliment the commando green theme nicely!!

Right on! Looks like we've got some installing to do!!

RockyJk

That cb looks badass!! And congrats on the transfer case

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Oh I'm really jealous of that CB!! Where did you get it at? I'm glad to hear your not selling your jeep about time you came to your senses lol 👍🍻

Ray ⛺

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
Oh I'm really jealous of that CB!! Where did you get it at? I'm glad to hear your not selling your jeep about time you came to your senses lol 👍🍻

Ray ⛺

Thanks Ray! You can find it online fairly easy, I ordered mine from amazon for only $100

Brankz

What's the difference with the rubi transfer and the sport?

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
Little update on the Going Commando build... I have the winch installed, but am waiting on the fairlead to arrive before installing the synthetic line. I have a trek top going on once the hardtop is sold. And am looking to put the PSC Brawler sliders and Protek Skid system on next. As well as install the CB. Should be a busy week for me.

Top Bottom