Gobicon

Awesome build man. I'm really liking that color. Crazy how nice your undercarriages stay out west. Back here in the east they really get torn up by the salt they throw down on our roads. .:icon_crazy:

Can't wait for our next wheeling trip!!

It can't come soon enough, hopefully I can get my long arm installed next weekend, I'll have to get a shake down run in before the exodus

Love this jeep!

Thanks

Casualty of war. :rock:

Very nice...I hope you can work out issues with the 40's.

I'm learning how to deal with it

Awesome build man. I'm really liking that color. Crazy how nice your undercarriages stay out west. Back here in the east they really get torn up by the salt they throw down on our roads. .:icon_crazy:

It just looks nice right now because it's all new

Happens in the west too. Lol

The undercarriage on my old jeep had some rust but not as bad as that

I washed the jeep for the first time since I bought it this evening

IMG_4298.jpg

IMG_4295.jpg

IMG_4296.jpg

IMG_4303.jpg

IMG_4304.jpg

I know when I was getting ready to buy the axles I couldn't find enough pictures of the track bar brackets or ram assist mount, this is also a good picture of how I have the ram track bar clamp orientated to keep the ram straight while steering

IMG_4300.jpg

IMG_4299.jpg

IMG_4301.jpg

I washed the jeep for the first time since I bought it this evening

View attachment 271543

View attachment 271544

View attachment 271545

View attachment 271546

View attachment 271547

I know when I was getting ready to buy the axles I couldn't find enough pictures of the track bar brackets or ram assist mount, this is also a good picture of how I have the ram track bar clamp orientated to keep the ram straight while steering

View attachment 271548

View attachment 271549

View attachment 271550

Wow great looking rig! Really liking the LCG with the 40's.

Rig looks great! Really digging it!! Why are you going long-arm?

Because long arm!
I have stock rear control arms, synergy front uppers and Evo front lowers, with all the upgrades I was originally planning I was going to order the matching Evo control arms to match the front lowers but the cost was substantial for just short control arms. so, I decided it would probably be best if I just got the long arms as I would probably eventually want them anyways and from what I have read it does improve ride quality on the road which is where my jeep sees most of its miles right now.

from what I have read it does improve ride quality on the road which is where my jeep sees most of its miles right now.

^^Truth there. Night and day difference for mine. It certainly isn't cheap but if you do a lot of interstate driving its worth the expense IMHO. I never had to worry about getting a speeding ticket before on the "short arm" setup.
Now with the LA's I look down at the speedo and I'm going 80! Its crazy.

^^Truth there. Night and day difference for mine. It certainly isn't cheap but if you do a lot of interstate driving its worth the expense IMHO. I never had to worry about getting a speeding ticket before on the "short arm" setup.
Now with the LA's I look down at the speedo and I'm going 80! Its crazy.

Even though I don't have long arms yet, I have to agree that the highway driving will be night and day. Way more stability for the axles. Sometimes it gets a little sketchy when going over bumps.

Even though I don't have long arms yet, I have to agree that the highway driving will be night and day. Way more stability for the axles. Sometimes it gets a little sketchy when going over bumps.

The aprons before & after bridges sometimes were sometimes an adventure :shock:

Okay, I get that. I'm planning on an axle upgrade and 40's. Currently I'm on a 3 inch Enforcer lift with 35's and Rancho 9k's. I'm very happy with the butter-smooth ride I get. It would be nice though if it handled the bigger, sweeping bumps a bit better.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have no complaints on short arms. There was another guy with a similar build as mine with long arms when we were in CO who got hung up a couple times on the rear mounts, which really turned me off to that upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have no complaints on short arms. There was another guy with a similar build as mine with long arms when we were in CO who got hung up a couple times on the rear mounts, which really turned me off to that upgrade.

I don't have any complaints with my short arm off road either, but my jeep sees more on road miles than off road. I have seen the same thing happen, that's why I decided to get the EVO high clearance long arm upgrade. The front bracket remains the same but the rear brackets mount the arms on the side of the frame. Hopefully the rear control arm has a better transition between the frame and the arm and doesn't cause the same issue as having the under frame mount

Last edited:
I really like how the gender chop came out. I was leary of cutting my painted on each as well, but couldn't be happier with the results.

whoa man, idk about all that Caitlyn Jenner stuff, lol

I wasn't sure about the color matched fender* chop either until I did it

Top Bottom