Gobicon

Some Video i got of Exodus Jeeps, Mike_JK-Houston, and JJK going up a red marked rock, it was pretty easy, considering some of the more difficult stuff we ran across was only marked yellow

Video of JJK GOing over this difficult yellow

That place looks fun. I want to check out Las Cruces sometime as well.

FYI, there’s an update for iPhones to fix that damned A question mark glitch,

Mine just did it, is it an iOS update?

i tried to use text replacement settings in the phone to try to fix it, i thought it worked but i have the update now

Absolutely convinced they sabotage our phones when a new one comes out.
Mine is half ass unusable after the latest update.

I agree. Seems like once my contract is up or close to it every time my phone shits the bed. So stupid.

they make these phone faster and more capable with every iteration but the software seems to become more bloated with useless shit causing older phones to run like shit, its a catch 22.

That place looks fun. I want to check out Las Cruces sometime as well.

wolf caves is pretty badass, and there is shit there that i would never want to try. i want to hit las cruces some time as well i need to hit up some guys i know that the know the place.

Way to put the jeep to use! I wonder if evo would replace it. Unless it’s re-weldable

i think this is one of those things that get no warranty replacement, and it would be a lot of work to remove them just for this one dent anyways, i'll wait till they get a lot worse before i replace them.

Hey Benito, I thought I would check in to see what's new since your last trip and give you a huge bravo for getting your 2017 done so quickly. Has to be a record start to finish. I have been banging on mine since July.

Hey Benito, I thought I would check in to see what's new since your last trip and give you a huge bravo for getting your 2017 done so quickly. Has to be a record start to finish. I have been banging on mine since July.

Hey man, thanks. Nothing much new, i got the coilovers installed, and removed the cage so i could take it to get powder coated. thanks to the all Black Friday sales i got bumpstops and fenderliners ordered. Just for reference, since July 3rd, this Jeep has had three different axle sets (factory 44s, old PR44/trussed44, PR60/Pro60), five different iteration of suspensions (factory, 3” Enforcer, 3” High clearance long arm, 4” high clearance long arm, bolt on coilover high clearance long arm), and 3 different sets of wheel/tires (factory, 37” Nitto trail grapplers on ATX Slabs, and 40” Nitto Trail grapplers on ATX Chamber Pros)

Hey man, thanks. Nothing much new, i got the coilovers installed, and removed the cage so i could take it to get powder coated. thanks to the all Black Friday sales i got bumpstops and fenderliners ordered. Just for reference, since July 3rd, this Jeep has had three different axle sets (factory 44s, old PR44/trussed44, PR60/Pro60), five different iteration of suspensions (factory, 3” Enforcer, 3” High clearance long arm, 4” high clearance long arm, bolt on coilover high clearance long arm), and 3 different sets of wheel/tires (factory, 37” Nitto trail grapplers on ATX Slabs, and 40” Nitto Trail grapplers on ATX Chamber Pros)

:cheesy: Sounds like you've done enough this year alone to last 10 years :crazyeyes:

After all the work I have done, I couldn't think about mounting / un-mounting three sets of deadlocks, let alone axles. Did you upgrade to the PSC XDII?

After all the work I have done, I couldn't think about mounting / un-mounting three sets of deadlocks, let alone axles. Did you upgrade to the PSC XDII?

Little cordless impact makes quick work of beadlocks! No, i kept my original PSC steering box and got a ram with a longer stroke.

Build update!
After installing the rear coilovers and running it for a couple of weeks it was clear that i did not have enough up-travel and was bottoming out the shocks w/4” bumpstop extensions installed. I had no preload and was sitting pretty high in the rear, i had/have about 2.5” of preload in the front. It was clear my shock mounts with all of their clearance wasn’t going to work with the coilovers. I let Bubba over at Exodus Jeeps take care of it. He fabbed up some new lower shock mounts that lowered the mount and allowed for some more up travel, it now has about 1.25” of preload. While the Jeep was at Exodus Jeeps i also had some King Air bumps installed, can’t wait to put them to use!

This is what my shock mounts looked like before

IMG_4710.jpg

IMG_4711.jpg

IMG_4713.jpg

These are the mounts Bubba fabricated

IMG_4828.jpg

IMG_4827.jpg

IMG_4834.jpg

And the air bumpstops

IMG_4836.jpg

IMG_4838.jpg

I installed the Evo Fender liners and i have to say, these had by far the worse instructions Evo has put out. There isn’t even a picture of the final install! But they look good and cleaned up the front end really well!

I also got the cage back from powder coat and installed the cage today. Here are a few pictures

IMG_4805.jpg

IMG_4809.jpg

IMG_4817.jpg

IMG_4820.jpg

IMG_4822.jpg

IMG_4839.jpg

IMG_4841.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Build update!
After installing the rear coilovers and running it for a couple of weeks it was clear that i did not have enough up-travel and was bottoming out the shocks w/4” bumpstop extensions installed. I had no preload and was sitting pretty high in the rear, i had/have about 2.5” of preload in the front. It was clear my shock mounts with all of their clearance wasn’t going to work with the coilovers. I let Bubba over at Exodus Jeeps take care of it. He fabbed up some new lower shock mounts that lowered the mount and allowed for some more up travel, it now has about 1.25” of preload. While the Jeep was at Exodus Jeeps i also had some King Air bumps installed, can’t wait to put them to use!

This is what my shock mounts looked like before

View attachment 287145

View attachment 287146

View attachment 287147

These are the mounts Bubba fabricated

View attachment 287148

View attachment 287150

View attachment 287151

And the air bumpstops

View attachment 287153

View attachment 287154

I installed the Evo Fender liners and i have to say, these had by far the worse instructions Evo has put out. There isn’t even a picture of the final install! But they look good and cleaned up the front end really well!

I also got the cage back from powder coat and installed the cage today. Here are a few pictures

View attachment 287155

View attachment 287157

View attachment 287158

View attachment 287159

View attachment 287160

View attachment 287161

View attachment 287162

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Lookin good man 👍👍👍

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom