Gladiator Sales Report (and others)

Lperdue

Makes since people are waiting for the updated interior. And hopefully the full float axle makes its way into the line up.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Gladiator sales have never been as robust as fans have deluded themselves to believe. That said, I’d have to agree with what was mentioned regarding the real problem why sales have fallen so much. What I am really surprised at seeing is how well GC is doing - actually passing Wrangler. Now that’s a first or at least, so far as I’ve seen.

Gladiator sales have never been as robust as fans have deluded themselves to believe. That said, I’d have to agree with what was mentioned regarding the real problem why sales have fallen so much. What I am really surprised at seeing is how well GC is doing - actually passing Wrangler. Now that’s a first or at least, so far as I’ve seen.
That’s what I was thinking. Crazy to see. The new ones, especially the L, are pretty damn nice.

Tacoma is up over 16% for the year, and they have a highly anticipated new generation coming out for 24.

They’ve also been non existent for three years. People are just now getting the trucks they ordered way back.
These numbers are all screwy and can be manipulated or to be positive or negative depending who’s running them.

Lunentucker

They’ve also been non existent for three years. People are just now getting the trucks they ordered way back.
These numbers are all screwy and can be manipulated or to be positive or negative depending who’s running them.

They've sold 25,000 more than they did last year, and nearly 4.5 times as many as Gladiators.

benatc1

Hooked
Toyota always sells more than jeep. Jeeps are trash all around. Always have been. Most people don’t like them. Won’t hinder me from buying them but it does a lot of other people.
This is a good point, I love ‘em, but a lot of people I know that buy them just to drive around for work, family, ect, who could drive any other car, end up getting rid of them because they don’t like they way they drive, interior, ect. They feel if they are going to spend 50k on a car they can get something a lot nicer and with more room, and I don’t disagree with them. It’s a double edge sword because jeep wants to make their vehicles appeal to more of the masses so they can sell more, but it drives the price up and it’s still a Jeep at the end of the day. Having said they I have 2 in my driveway and wouldn’t change a thing.

Top Bottom