Gladiator Bed Cage

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Fair question. I don’t really like the looks or height of the stuff I have seen so far. The EVO half height is too short for me because I have the Decked system. I need to be able to put a fridge under the cage and on top of the Decked.

I also don’t want to be tightening bolts all the time. Plus, it seems to me like most of them don’t really have that high of a static load rating.
Gotcha. Yeah I was about to recommend something like the Yakima outpost or overhaul racks with side bars but their off road rating is only 300lbs and 500lbs on road. Fitting a fridge on the deck would make it awfully high.. you’d have to climb up the truck every time you’d wanna get something out of it.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Gotcha. Yeah I was about to recommend something like the Yakima outpost or overhaul racks with side bars but their off road rating is only 300lbs and 500lbs on road. Fitting a fridge on the deck would make it awfully high.. you’d have to climb up the truck every time you’d wanna get something out of it.
I can reach into the fridge without climbing up, but I don’t have a lift or bigger tires yet. When I get to that point, I’d either use a tilting fridge slide or just pull it out and put it on a table next to the bed while camping.

Top Bottom