Girl on girl action!!!

StrizzyChris

Man... I feel like this would be a great thread if people would just stop commenting (especially about other guys) and keep posting ;-)

I think it's because most the common posters on this site are grown men(30+) and we don't want to post up pics of our women spread out on the hood of our jeeps in their bikinis. Its mostly like a ball bustin barbershop around here. I'll certainly look at yours, but you ain't looking at mine so feel free to post em up :thumb:

Mallard8767

I think it's because most the common posters on this site are grown men(30+) and we don't want to post up pics of our women spread out on the hood of our jeeps in their bikinis. Its mostly like a ball bustin barbershop around here. I'll certainly look at yours, but you ain't looking at mine so feel free to post em up :thumb:

No harm in showing off my better half. You won't get a bikini, just some Tillamook cheese or some Oregon sand!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Oh the jackassery we bring to the table!

Oh Skid I love your choice of words. LOL

frank is that you....????
View attachment 44552

andrew-

So funny you had to post it twice? Thats pretty good buddy.

^^^^ This ^^^^ LOL. Yes absolutely. Barbershop indeed and I'll look at yours, but you can't see mine. :cheesy:

robx251

Caught the Bug
Joys of the single life :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1376697469347.jpg
    1376697469347.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 409
  • 1376697505552.jpg
    1376697505552.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 413
  • 1376697525448.jpg
    1376697525448.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 407

robx251

Caught the Bug
Gangsta

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1376706541962.jpg
    1376706541962.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 372

GuillaumeC91

Somebody needs to get this thread back on track! :rolleyes: Stole this from Instagram. Not my GF but seems to fit the thread title pretty good!

1376751758931.jpg

Skid_Kid

Didn't know there was a correct track for this thread since it is pretty much worthless and wrong. Just saying :asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat:

GuillaumeC91

Didn't know there was a correct track for this thread since it is pretty much worthless and wrong. Just saying :asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat:

Lmao, the track I wanted to get back on was talking about girls! C'mon man, stick with the program! Haha jk

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

Top Bottom