GAS PUMP PARKERS - Prickheads that Need to be Kicked in the NUTS

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For me the only thing worse than pump parkers are gasholes.

Gashole- a person that drives a gasoline powered vehicle that chooses to pull up to one of the only pumps that also has diesel.

<———- Owns many diesel trucks
Oh yeah, I hear you on that! It especially annoys me when there are clearly other regular pumps they could have used instead.

FFPulley77

Hooked
For me the only thing worse than pump parkers are gasholes.

Gashole- a person that drives a gasoline powered vehicle that chooses to pull up to one of the only pumps that also has diesel.

<———- Owns many diesel trucks
That used to chap my ass when I was a driver at my fire department. I’d pull the truck up as close as I could to their vehicle and just stare at them. My captain would always give me the side eye, but never said anything. When I made captain, I understood… but still let my driver do it.

DaJudge

I seriously considered dragging a little POS away from the pumps the other day! I was able to fill up at another pump but while I was doing that the idiot that had the little car came back from inside with a bunch of drinks and snacks, pumped probably 5 gallons in the shit box, and then went back in the store (I assume to get his change?)!

The BAD Influence

On the way home from Moab. The owner of the car in front walked into the store, after pumping gas. I was starting my gas, and didn't notice her walking away, or I would have yelled at her.
The guy behind, did his shopping, and maybe paid cash, but is now just starting his gas. The 3 pumps to my right are all full. I can't move.

Attachments

• 20221014_110035.jpg
    20221014_110035.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 20221014_110039.jpg
    20221014_110039.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 19
On the way home from Moab. The owner of the car in front walked into the store, after pumping gas. I was starting my gas, and didn't notice her walking away, or I would have yelled at her.
The guy behind, did his shopping, and maybe paid cash, but is now just starting his gas. The 3 pumps to my right are all full. I can't move.
4WD low. Make sure not to shear anything when you start pushing. A tree protector can help avoid scratches on the bumper.

JAGS

Hooked
Oh yeah. Hate these fuckers. Especially at Sam’s club or Costco when I’m trying to save some $$$ on a fill up.

Dale72

Hooked
The new breed of so called truck drivers we have out here. He pulled up to the pump from the wrong direction and blocks 2 pumps, then walks inside.

Attachments

• 20221102_170437.jpg
    20221102_170437.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 16

NV375

As many of you know, Cindy and I spend a LOT of time on the road and if there's one thing that just drives us crazy... well, aside from left lane vigilantes, is gas pump parkers. You know the ones, the prickheads that park their cars at a gas pump, at a crowded gas station, without pumping gas and just leave it there for half an hour while they shop for snacks or eat at the Subway inside the convenience store. Never mind that there are countless other vehicles who are in need of gas and waiting for a spot to open. Honestly, these jackholes need to be kicked in the nuts!

I took this shot soon after a spot FINALLY opened up. I kid you not, the other two cars were still sitting just as they were by the time I gassed up and left. Never mind that there was plenty of parking in the parking lot and never once did I see the owners came back to them. :naw:

20201226201403-ee3a46cc-me.jpg

:RANT OFF:
I see the apartment building both my grandfather and I lived in.

GP NOIR

Hooked
There is a Beaver
Yes. Yes there is. Fortunately for me, it's about an hour and a half drive down the road from where I live or I'd be in a lot of trouble. Beaver has a well stocked gunshop and easy layaway terms.

Although now that I think of it, my wife would probably be happier if, instead of Jeep parts, I went back to spending money on guns.

Top Bottom