GA - > UT (Bro Wave)

Huge shout out to my younger Bro (ASPENKID) (did I say we are born on the exact same day, but a number of years apart) :)...

The Ninja Master installing a set of EVO coil overs (First time on his first jeep he said it was a RPITA, second time on his second JK, he said it wasn't any better, third time (this time) on my Dads JK - he says he can now do it with one eye closed! ) ;)

IMG_20161215_160151%20-%20small.jpg

GA - > UT (Bro Wave)

Hahahah... not sure about one eye closed! This is going to be a beast though!!! AADAMSON went above and beyond and surprised dad by putting an LS3 and new tranny in this 08 JKUR!!! Dad was totally suprised (even by almost putting it through his garage door because the skinny peddle actually made the engine roar with a slight bit of pressure[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]). MoTech did an amazing job!!!!!!!! IMG_1481989056.938376.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Ya (and he'll fix those spelling errors once he gets on a real PC... dang phone typing anyway)... I was in the pass seat for the surprise test drive (we did the LS3 upgrade as a surprise that dad didn't know about), as my dad pulled into his driveway after the drive, rear tires hung due to low speed on the small step between street and driveway. I had warned him that the skinny pedal was *wicked sensitive*. But he figured it out really fast when the garage door started to get close. HP is an amazing thing :)... But more details on that later in the Motech section...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:clap2: So awesome to see this and way cool of you guys to do this for your dad :thumb:

osukrwlr

That is an amazing and thoughtful gift. Pretty cool to see kids that respect parents even when they are grown. I hope my kids follow this example! And I hope they get me an ls!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe that's what I need to?, just ask for shocks! real cool of you guys though, that's so awesome!

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

In this case, he didn't ask, he told... Called up Steve, asked about, then said, they were ordered and would be here the next Monday... We had to quickly do a little dancing to get the right thing headed to the right place as he didn't know he could upgrade for a relatively small delta vs. what he ordered to Coilovers... But in the end, we got it straightened out...

And that all happened before he knew about the Motech! :)...

Was pretty funny, how it all transpired and the questions he would ask while the Motech efforts were underway. Good thing he was in another city... Or we would have been busted easy...

Last edited:

benatc1

Hooked
In this case, he didn't ask, he told... Called up Steve, asked about, then said, they were ordered and would here the next Monday... We had to quickly do a little dancing to get the right thing headed to the right place as he didn't know he could upgrade for a relatively small delta vs. what he ordered to Coilovers... But in the end, we got it straightened out...

And that all happened before he knew about the Motech! :)...

Was pretty funny, how it all transpired and the questions he would ask while the Motech efforts were underway. Good thing he was in another city... Or we would have been busted easy...
that's funny, makes for a good story. I can't imagine what my dad would do if I "stole" one of his vehicles for some time. glad it all worked out and came together perfect!

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom