G2 Axle Installed

yoyoyeo02

Had to buy a new track bar, have to order a new drive shaft, but installed my G2 Dana 44 and wired her all up. Wasn't too bad, but would have been easier as a two man job..:) oh well, moving right along with my JKU. Pics of the switch aren't the best, but where she will stay for now. Thanks for all the tips, I do and previous write ups, def helped!!ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431481969.114766.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431481979.281135.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431481990.234526.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431482001.650331.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431482013.283196.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431482030.354853.jpg
Had one problem with a bolt, but nothing a dremmle couldn't fix.

Not ready to end vacation yet!! And I know about the pics. I'll swing in tomorrow and check on you guys.:)

Hopefully you'll like your G2 as much as I like mine. I've got them front and rear and they are excellent assemblies. Kudos to you for knocking that out yourself. What a PIA that is. Great job. Keep us posted on what you think of the G2. By the way, I went with ARB Air Lockers and from your post, I'm guessing you went with an Ected of some sort. I'd like to know how you wired that up and if it does well for you.

I did go for the E-locker. Like the idea do not worrying about an air line and locker seals. The wiring was pretty easy since someone had already spliced into a line for the ignition power behind the dash. Rest was just to the battery and then the switch. Ran the locker wire along the frame and up into the cab same place power wire comes out. Was actually easier then I expected. And I hate wiring. Will try to get some pics of just that today. Thanks. It was fun, and a little of a PIA..

Top Bottom