Fusion 4x4 Axles / Dynatrac Dump

Ddays

Hooked
Does Fusion give you a set of axles if you wear yoga pants and make a video with their axles? Asking for a friend...

Only if you're wearing a Japanese language shirt while you're getting your USA made axles installed. Smooth. :rolleyes2:

wjtstudios

Hooked
It is really disappointing to see the direction they're heading. Certainly not the company they used to be.

What I’d miss? Dan’s always been highly responsive with me by text or email even on the weekends.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Exodus 4x4

It is really disappointing to see the direction they're heading. Certainly not the company they used to be.

Really that’s the reason we didn’t go with them. I don’t mind paying more for something when I love the product, but I asked for a better discount and all I got were crickets. Then I saw their latest video and decided I’d rather use someone else’s axles. Maybe we won’t wear yoga pants or do a burn out, but we promise if we make a video it’ll include some rock crawling. Don’t know if that’s cool or not anymore in this industry, but we’ll give it a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Really that’s the reason we didn’t go with them. I don’t mind paying more for something when I love the product, but I asked for a better discount and all I got were crickets. Then I saw their latest video and decided I’d rather use someone else’s axles. Maybe we won’t wear yoga pants or do a burn out, but we promise if we make a video it’ll include some rock crawling. Don’t know if that’s cool or not anymore in this industry, but we’ll give it a shot.

I respect you for standing by your principles. Hard to find much of that anymore in this culture. :thumb:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I seen your comment on their post the other day lol

I couldn't resist. It's my new favorite tagline for them. Honestly, like many other people out there, I am very disappointed to see the direction in which Dynatrac seems to be headed.

Exodus 4x4

I couldn't resist. It's my new favorite tagline for them. Honestly, like many other people out there, I am very disappointed to see the direction in which Dynatrac seems to be headed.

I guess I can’t really blame them, since the culture seems to have gone that direction. People seem more interested in a video if there’s a chance of seeing some skin than if there’s a chance of gaining some useful insight or knowledge. Can’t really fault the “stars” of the recent video either. They found a way to exploit an entire industry and I guess, make a living at it. What rubbed me the wrong way was how we, a vendor of their products, couldn’t even get an email response to tell us no they weren’t interested.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Not sure what the new guy there is thinking, but in between snotty rebuttals here telling us to spend our own $50k if we don't like their build, to stupid burnout videos, and alliances with these clowns wearing bikinis and hanging all over Jeeps, seems like they are interested in pursuing, ummmm, who I don't exactly know. :thinking: But pissing off your core customers doesn't seem to be a terribly good marketing plan. Especially when there are other options out there.

Top Bottom