Funny or Strange Jeep Compliments

Not really a compliment, but a guy in a pickup commented how small my trunk is (we call it a boot, but same thing...back door opens it;))...lol.

Yesterday afternoon, I was in line at a drive through car wash and observed a father and son vacuming out a little stock red JK. I see the kid looking at my Jeep from the passenger seat. Then I catch a flash out of the corner of my eye and look again. The kid got out of his dad's jeep and was taking pictures of mine with his phone. LOL . Owning a Jeep is like being a broke super star!

Well.. Like WOL, today... "Is that your new jeep??" Yep! "Wow it looks like a hummer!"

-.-

Edit: I need to figure out how to change my avatar. This one makes no sense with that story lol

Waiting for my wife in front of store in my Jeep and a little girl was walking by with her parents and said "that's a cool Jeep".

I work at Lexus so I get asked all the time .. "For the price of those things why didnt you buy a lexus or a hybrid?" I cant be rude but all I can think is "really?" regular folks just dont understand. The absolute worst for me tho was when I brought it home and the fiance said "Oh its so CUTE" NO!! not cute:mad:. Cute puts a huge rush on the upgrades...say goodbye to that fancy wedding:bleh:

I work at Lexus so I get asked all the time .. "For the price of those things why didnt you buy a lexus or a hybrid?" I cant be rude but all I can think is "really?" regular folks just dont understand. The absolute worst for me tho was when I brought it home and the fiance said "Oh its so CUTE" NO!! not cute:mad:. Cute puts a huge rush on the upgrades...say goodbye to that fancy wedding:bleh:

Haha thats too funny!

My wife says Ruby is cute, she always has to demasculinize everything.

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

My lady said I have an awesome orange box before we dated. Contrary to what other jeep owners significant others say, she told me I need to work more to put more money into it. :wings:

Last summer I stop by a small store near my house. When I came out came out there was 2 Teenager's looking a my Jeep, one of them said that Jeep look's sick. Before I could say anything the other teenager said with EYE'S WIDE OPEN. OH NO SIR THAT MEAN'S IT LOOK'S GOOD. I guess a 56 they didn't think I would understand what they ment by Sick.:cheesy:

Last edited:
"Nice jeep, but why does it look like you took a chainsaw to it?"

Me: "I dunno, looks like more of a sawzall cut to me..."

In Québec city, mostly in the military, when you buy a truck it must be a black one, because white is for a girl. So at the gas station one of the guy I know seriously ask me: Your Girlfriend got a Jeep to?

hmmmm, no...

Top Bottom