Fuck your forum, fuck your rules.

Bigcharlie58

X2 or she someday she'll be on match.com not pinterest

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

You don't know my personal life nor what we do on a daily basis. Not that it's any of your concerns but she went through an out-patient surgery procedure today and is laying between my legs looking on Pinterest for ideas of things for me to build her.

pvanweelden

Seems like you could be better off spending your time taking care of her instead of posting here....

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tigrcky

You don't know my personal life nor what we do on a daily basis. Not that it's any of your concerns but she went through an out-patient surgery procedure today and is laying between my legs looking on Pinterest for ideas of things for me to build her.

Hope her recovery is going well, May I send her flowers? ( I'll be nice as hell to her my beef is with you)

Sent from my whatchamacallit

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

1414639068195.jpg
1414639077024.jpg

Loading please wait....

Robicon

These forum guys make the laws of the land. They make up the rules as well as the criteria for being cool. Don't worry, they think they are the ones ahead because we're new here, but in all reality this forum is their life. It's how they get actual human interaction outside of their call-center jobs.

WTF is wrong with you? Are you a politician or something… do you not like the owner of this site, or all sites in general? Should all ownership of sites be redistributed to others? These posts are fun to read, but you need to go choke on a dick, again.

Bigcharlie58

Wow, that's the best you could come up with? Let me know when you figure out something useful to say.

Sent using Wayalife mobile app

You seem pretty cool. Hit me up if you ever wanna take that automatic jeep out to hit some trails. I'm right down in columbus, ga.

Tigrcky

Sure can. Her favorite are daisies. Be sure to put from Charlie on the card.

Naw I was thinking of some red roses and a nice note saying let me know if you want a guy that will pay attention to you instead of an app on his phone. Tig.

thardy

Banned
Looked like he was hitting on you bud

Yeah I've heard that about the folks down in Phenix City, AL. Now that I think about it, it makes perfect sense as to why he has issues with grammar. He lives in a city that doesn't know how to spell!

Tigrcky

Yeah I've heard that about the folks down in Phenix City, AL. Now that I think about it, it makes perfect sense as to why he has issues with grammar. He lives in a city that doesn't know how to spell!

Well if you hear banjos... RUN!!!!

Top Bottom