FS: N-Fab JKU Rock Rails/Steps

James_P

I have a set of lightly used N-Fab Rock rails with the steps for a Jeep JK Unlimited. When I bought my JK these came on the Jeep and I replaced them with Rubi Rails. There are no scratches, nicks, dents or bends in the rails. Rails are dirty in the pictures as I just took them off my Jeep. These do not include the hardware to mount to the body, but they do use the OEM hardware that is used with the stock rubi rails.

Price: $150obo

Phone: (856)701-5576
Email: JamesPalumbo910@gmail.com

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 134
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:

DROBICON

I have a set of lightly used N-Fab Rock rails with the steps for a Jeep JK Unlimited. When I bought my JK these came on the Jeep and I replaced them with Rubi Rails. There are no scratches, nicks, dents or bends in the rails. Rails are dirty in the pictures as I just took them off my Jeep. These do not include the hardware to mount to the body, but they do use the OEM hardware that is used with the stock rubi rails.

Price: $150obo

Phone: (856)701-5576
Email: JamesPalumbo910@gmail.com

Would you ship them?

OH14JKU

I like them, but i too would need them shipped... If you wind up having them hang around the garage and change your mind regarding shipping them I would have an interest.

Top Bottom