Fs / ft 2011 VW gti apr tuned NJ

El_chupo_

I can see the station covering repairs in the instance you mentioned. They were probably smart and realized they had a good customer and wanted to do the right thing. I think it would've been real easy for a lesser company to say that no one else had a problem and so sorry.

Now as for this lovely VW, I would think that someone that would save two years of receipts might have stuck to one oil choice. [emoji6]

WJCO,

Could we see the car with a Starwood bed liner paint job? I think the seller is going to have to pay you a commission for showcasing his ride and giving potential buyers ideas of what they can do with this car. [emoji108]

Zero picture's of right side of car? Most people want to see the whole kar. Welcome to WOL. Not to many Jeep's would be worth less than this, so I hope he has cash to add.

WJCO,

Could we see the car with a Starwood bed liner paint job? I think the seller is going to have to pay you a commission for showcasing his ride and giving potential buyers ideas of what they can do with this car. [emoji108]

I don't know if I'll have the time for the bed liner, but I may. :) Yeah, he should totally offer me a commission. :cheesy:

Top Bottom