FS: 2.5" Rockcrawler F & R coil springs. New in Box $300

Webe

New in Boxes. 4 2.5" Rockcrawler coil springs. $300. Please PM me if interested. 20160412_210052.jpg

Last edited:

TheFett

New in Boxes. 4 2.5" Rockcrawler coil springs. $300. Please PM me if interested.

Hey bro don't mean to hijack your sale post just a couple questions though if you can humor me. I have a 3.5 max travel RockKrawler lift on mine with 8 adjustable control arms. I notice on your about info it says you've got Rubicon express lift.

1)Why did you choose to change lifts?
Not sure I'm overall happy with my RK kit, I've replaced the rear lower arms 2 times now!
2) How do you like your Rubicon Lift?
3) what was your deciding factor to go with Rubicon?

Just frustrated with my own Rock Krawler kit and not impressed with it. I've got a 3.5" AEV kit ready to install but might sell it and move to something different just unsure looking for your and anyone's thoughts.

Thank bro in advance and GLWS!!

geberhard

Douchebag
Thefett, just in case you do not know, there is a private message function available on the forum.... works great for these questions ;)

On the topic, are you willing to ship the coils, and ballpark on shipping to CA 94588?

thanks,

Gui

Webe

Yes I am willing to ship anywhere. I do have a pm bite before you. So if he backs out I will let you know.

Webe

Hey bro don't mean to hijack your sale post just a couple questions though if you can humor me. I have a 3.5 max travel RockKrawler lift on mine with 8 adjustable control arms. I notice on your about info it says you've got Rubicon express lift.

1)Why did you choose to change lifts?
Not sure I'm overall happy with my RK kit, I've replaced the rear lower arms 2 times now!
2) How do you like your Rubicon Lift?
3) what was your deciding factor to go with Rubicon?

Just frustrated with my own Rock Krawler kit and not impressed with it. I've got a 3.5" AEV kit ready to install but might sell it and move to something different just unsure looking for your and anyone's thoughts.

Thank bro in advance and GLWS!!

I heard the rock crawler springs were good but then just decided to go large with a long arm kit. I got a good deal on a complete package. I love the ride and travel.

TheFett

Thefett, just in case you do not know, there is a private message function available on the forum.... works great for these questions ;)

On the topic, are you willing to ship the coils, and ballpark on shipping to CA 94588?

thanks,

Gui

Yeh sorry about that. New baby here and sleepless nights make for this excuse of not thinking when posting. Thx for reminding me......lol I'll just go back to waiting for chips to go on sale again....lol

geberhard

Douchebag
TheFett Congrats on the little one, that is awesome!

WEBE, thanks please keep me posted.

Last edited:
Top Bottom