Front suspension parts help!

loscann48

Alright, I've been battling the dreaded death wobble. Thought I had fixed it, but it has returned with a vengeance. I'm on a limited budget, but need to get this fixed. It appears I have play in the bushing attaching the drivers side pitman arm to the drag link, and the pitman hit the sway bar when the wheels are turned left. It also looks like my drag link is now bent (unless it is supposed to be bowed, but it doesn't look natural). Anyone have a drag link with bushings for sale at a generous price? I'm on the East Coast (eastern CT), but will pay shipping if parts +shipping is affordable. Also have 2 inch bb lift with shocks if it makes a difference.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

loscann48

Reference pic: 1399941430541.jpg

Pitman arm contacting sway bar....or close...its hard to hold the wheel full over and take a picture under the front end. 1399941499590.jpg 1399941527055.jpg

Here is where it looks like the DL is bent a bit abnormally. I know it does have a bit of a curve to it, this just looks off to me. I know even the slightest bit of error in the front end causes problems, thinking this isn't helping. 1399941652004.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom