Front Inner Fender Liners

BillTheCat

I'm conteplementing some front fenders lines. What have people installed and liked. I would rather have something that a direct install with minimal or no mods required.

Benito

Caught the Bug
Evo fender liners raw

IMG_4790.jpg

Crawler Concepts fender liners black

IMG_3753.jpg

I like the fit of the Evo liners more than Crawler Concepts but i prefer the venting/coverage of the crawler Concepts

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I have the Fishbone liners and am happy with them. The install was very easy. I used to have the EVO mini-liners. They were fine but we decided we wanted some more coverage up front and to clean up the rear at the same time.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I have the Fishbone liners and am happy with them. The install was very easy. I used to have the EVO mini-liners. They were fine but we decided we wanted some more coverage up front and to clean up the rear at the same time.

I pulled this from Sharkey’s build thread. They look nice.
IMG_1044.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Look identical to Ace. Theirs (aces) are made in the USA as well. I don't believe those are.

They are similar, but not identical. Also, Fishbone sells the front and rear Aluminum as a package for $367.99. Pretty sure the ACE aluminum fronts are $229 and I am not sure if they have rears.

Jsouder53

Hooked
I had fishbone liners and had issues with them, ended up going with ACE liners. I also like how ACE covers behind the blinker light which fishbone does not.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I had fishbone liners and had issues with them, ended up going with ACE liners. I also like how ACE covers behind the blinker light which fishbone does not.

I'm curious what issues you had? Is there something I need to be watching out for?

Jsouder53

Hooked
I'm curious what issues you had? Is there something I need to be watching out for?

I had some trouble when installing them since I still have stock fenders. Also, there was contact on the top of the coil tower which was causing a loud popping noise whenever the body would roll slightly.

I gave them to a friend who needed some liners who just installed some flat fenders and it still made that same popping noise

aemfinger

I have the Artec liners. They’re not as fancy as some of the others, but not as pricey either.

Attachments

• 7F0E23A6-B410-40BA-B9B3-C6EB36E682B6.jpg
    7F0E23A6-B410-40BA-B9B3-C6EB36E682B6.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 145

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I had some trouble when installing them since I still have stock fenders. Also, there was contact on the top of the coil tower which was causing a loud popping noise whenever the body would roll slightly.

I gave them to a friend who needed some liners who just installed some flat fenders and it still made that same popping noise

Sounds like a you, problem not a liner problem.

Eroc147

I have the Full Metal Fabworks liners. I love them. Only complaint I have is that the don’t cover the body gap. Which most that I’ve seen don’t. I filled the gap with black expanding foam and trimmed it. I do rub on them at full flex but it’s rare. IMG_2347.jpg

Top Bottom