Front ARB Locker Air Line

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
Hi all,

Need some advice. I am trying to figure out how to route my front ARB Air Line off my front axle. I have a Dynatrac Pro Rock 44. I mounted my twin ARB air compressor under my front passenger seat. I am using Russell Steel Braid Air lines. The rear was actually pretty easy. I ran it up through the foam pad in the corner where the tail light is. I then followed the tail light wires into the back of the jeep through the rubber grommet and underneath the lip with the rest of the wires and behind the plastic trim along the floor. So 95% of the airline is inside of the Jeep. I just don't know on the front.

I was thinking I could find a way to route it somehow along the front axle tube then somehow under the Jeep and through the drain plug under the compressor under the seat. The other option I was considering is, again follow the axle tube and then somehow route it through the firewall by the passenger side cowl, which is where I ran the power cable for the compressor to the battery.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Oh, by the way I hate fittings. The Russell Braided lines I bought were 3 an. So, I had to buy 1/8 NPT to 3 an adapters becuase the fittings on the ARB Manifold are 1/8 NPT and the lines I ordered were 3 an.

aHR0cHM6Ly9tLm1lZGlhLWFtYXpvbi5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL0kvNjFDVytacVVLWkwuX0FDX1NMMTQxN18uanBn.jpg

bhaner

My compressor is mounted in the same location. My lines run out one of the drain plugs under the seat. From there the front line goes into the crossmember. Then into the frame on the drivers side. It exits the frame on the inside just forward of my upper control arm mount. It is then tied to the upper control arm down to the axle.

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
My compressor is mounted in the same location. My lines run out one of the drain plugs under the seat. From there the front line goes into the crossmember. Then into the frame on the drivers side. It exits the frame on the inside just forward of my upper control arm mount. It is then tied to the upper control arm down to the axle.
Thank you Byron.

Top Bottom