From NY to Moab East coast pilgrimage to Moab 2014

quit staring

this sounds like a great trip and I would definitely go. I'm in NY as well but I'm going on a cruise may 17th and I have a feeling that's gonna keep me from going

mrmet1983

this sounds like a great trip and I would definitely go. I'm in NY as well but I'm going on a cruise may 17th and I have a feeling that's gonna keep me from going

Sadly yea it probably will but what time r u coming back cuz u cud meet up out there I will be there u til first week in June

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

mrmet1983

Getting closer and closer !! I plan on stopping in Vegas for a few days anyone else game for that ?

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

mrmet1983

I would but its a full day in the wrong direction for us. I seriously need a month off.

Yea I'm lucky I have 6 weeks to do what I want where I want and plan on stopping in Vegas for a week then do Moab for at least two weeks then on to Cali for a few weeks and finally a stop in Colorado on the way home

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Small suggestion for you boys.....if you are rolling as a group, especially if you have never wheeled your rig in Moab, I strongly advise you to avoid EJS week like the plague. Hotels will be double the price, campgrounds will be booked solid, trails will be packed, the town will be a parking lot, restaurants will have ridiculous waits, etc. You would have a MUCH better time if you went before or after EJS, when things quiet down, and you guys can enjoy the solitude. Just my opinion.

Top Bottom