FRIDAY #SHORTS : ACCUAIR Does this Automatically Just by Driving

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, YouTube has been pushing their Shorts really hard and so, Cindy and I thought we'd give it a try. Needless to say, every Friday, we're gonna try to post up some kind of short video clip on things that we're currently working on and or things that we've done in the past. Essentially, stuff that we think you might enjoy seeing.

With that said, this is a short clip from a new video that we'll be releasing on Sunday and it'll give give you a taste of what's to come. 😎

BUY WAYALIFE T-Shirts & MERCH: https://wayalife.myspreadshop.com/

#jeep #accuair #airsuspension #wayalife #jeepgladiator #jtgladiator #gladiatorjt #jeepjt #jtjeep #gladiatortruck #jeeptruck #jeepwrangler #jlwrangler #wranglerjl #jeepjl #autolevel

Last edited:

Brute

Hooked
It seems the “shorts” on YouTube have been all the rage now. Looking forward to the full length video

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sweet!!! I have a JK but I'll still check in!!
Awesome! We still have a JK too and I can assure you that we'll be making shorts of it as well :)
It seems the “shorts” on YouTube have been all the rage now. Looking forward to the full length video
Yeah, they're pushing hard to compete with TikTok. We've been hard pressed to get into any of this mind numbing shit but decided to give it a go so long as we can do what we want and not have to concern ourselves with clicks, likes, subs or any of the other social media whoredom crap.

In other words, this is a trial run. We'll see how it goes.

Top Bottom