Free to a good home...or a bad one

ScottC

Local pickup only. I will not pay for shipping.

I have a 2013 stock front bumper and air dam with the stereotypical Rausch Creek "dimple" on the driver's side. However, it is perfect if you want to cut it up for a stock stubby OR if you just want one to practice on before you cut your own (It's a reach...I know). I suppose you could pop the dimple out and have yourself a relatively good condition stock bumper. Your call.

I also have a stock transfer case skid plate (no bolts included) if you need a spare or want to turn your rig back to stock before you trade it in for the next Jeep.

I don't want to make any money off of these. I would rather help someone who might be in need instead of just taking them to the dump.

Don't let this incredibly mediocre deal pass you by!

ScottC

The skid has been claimed already.

Act FAST before you lose your chance at a sweet (sort of) front bumper! Pick it up, fire up your reciprocating saw, then enjoy your new chopped bumper! All the neighbors will be green with envy.

OR...if you rock the malls and other various parking lots, but want to make it look like you hit the trails like a boss...just swap the two out and BOOM! Instant trail carnage without the pesky side effects of having to get your pristine ride dirty! I can even help you develop your cover story for a minimal fee!!!

WARNING: Trail Carnage may instantly disqualify those either belonging to or seeking entry into the Jeeps Photographed in Mall Parking-Lots Club club (JPIMPC)

NOPULP13

lol shot in the dark but I need one of those plastic screws that holds the lil flat piece between the bumper and grill got any of those?

ScottC

I have them, but you won't want them. I had to yank them out, so they are neither aesthetically pleasing nor functional anymore. Sorry!

lol shot in the dark but I need one of those plastic screws that holds the lil flat piece between the bumper and grill got any of those?

Try using a little bigger sheet metal or wood screw with the big head. Here is what I am talking about. Srew.jpg

ScottC

Try using a little bigger sheet metal or wood screw with the big head. Here is what I am talking about. View attachment 56280

That would work, and it would be useful after more than one removal and re-installation. I'm not sure why Jeep used such a soft material for the "screws" when even a carefully used philips head screwdriver damages it.

David1tontj

Try using a little bigger sheet metal or wood screw with the big head. Here is what I am talking about. View attachment 56280

I use a similar screw to hold my fenders on since I am constantly removing them.... Most of the time, by the time I take my fenders off, half of them are missing!! Ooops. I guess I am supporting my local tire shop

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug

You can find those screws at the local auto parts store.they aren't exact but I've use them with success.

Top Bottom