Free Shit Thread!!!

Kalums

Is today free shit Friday? I really need some free shit!! Where do I sign up?:idontknow:

If you have a dairy in the area.... Just follow your nose. I am 100% sure they will give you as much for free as you want to haul off!! 😆

budmanm3

But this is how our numbers grow. See there are those that contribute and help and then there are those who are here just for the give-a-ways.

How many of those that show up only for the free stuff will become regular members? Probably not many. My opinion is that quality over quantity is better for the group as a whole. But still 500 isn't that large of a number compared to how many are supposedly registered already on the forum. Just my observation.

Last edited:

Kalums

Holy crop! I just did a quick "once over" on the Northridge give away thread...... I've say 1/3 to 1/2 are single posters!

noroad

Holy crop! I just did a quick "once over" on the Northridge give away thread...... I've say 1/3 to 1/2 are single posters!

that is so stupid i just looked and couldnt believe it! i hope they dont give it to a free loader!

noroad

how many double accounts do you think ppl have made?? its getting a little out of hand the 1 post ppl!

Speeddmn

Even tho I'm not very shocked at the amount of people wanting some free stuff, I'm more shocked I was the first to 'review' the heated TruckLites on NR4x4.

Where is that jeep salesman from Vegas... He should give away a new ToasterJeep or JK-8! Only fair!

Tree Frog

I think that Northridge should have made it where the review HAD to be on an item you had purchased from them. Verified.
I always drop our name when I buy stuff from them. If its over the phone I tell them thanks for supporting the site and I do the same in the comments section when placing an order online.

Eddie kinda spelled it out for anyone doing this stuff.
• Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing.
• Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts.

EZ-E

I hope someone with one, or two posts wins; all the subsequent whining will bring me great joy.

Top Bottom