Free Parts Whores

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
So all these haters calling out Eddie mistakenly claiming he gets all these free parts ... But the haters are racking up their own free parts in the name of "sponsorships".
Want proof? Check out the whores at Jk forum at sema show.
Just calling it as I see it ...

Panda

So all these haters calling out Eddie mistakenly claiming he gets all these free parts ... But the haters are racking up their own free parts in the name of "sponsorships".
Want proof? Check out the whores at Jk forum at sema show.
Just calling it as I see it ...

But I banned myself from all other jeep forums :yup:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
A friend "liked" it on Facebook and I seen it. Of course I couldn't help but call them out.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Id chalk it up to jealousy :yup:

Jealousy on my part? Ummm ... My jeep is built quite nice thank you, so that wouldn't be correct.
... Or maybe misunderstood. It's hell to get old and senile.

Last edited:

JKWrang

No no. Jealousy on the part of the haters who wish they were receiving free parts.

Edit: you have a very nice Jeep, McPuck. Im a fan.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

KingCopperhead

Love these jealous jerkoffs. Why not just be thankful for what you have rather than worry about what others are getting.

Honestly, do they think Eddie woke up one day with a pile of packages from brown Santa magically appearing? Since when does building and moderating a community of thousands, creating incredible videos and write ups not qualify as work? Do they think Cindy just stands there with a camera, Eddie says some poignant words, they slap some music in the background and call it a day?

By my estimation, none of the stuff they've gotten is "free" by any means. Are they getting money from the forums and videos? I'm sure. Is it anyone's business? Nope. I know if I could get paid to wheel and make cool videos I wouldn't turn that down.

The jko f+++s can say im blowing wayalife or drinking the Kool aid, whatever. I'm just calling it how I see it.

I'm gonna start a forum, called way of pirate JK peanut butter and jelly owners forum. It will only have one post ever. Its called give me free stuff and I'll post about it. Then I will claim that Eddie rips everyone off for doing hard work and making a real community.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think I'm actually going to do that now. My sarcasm is reaching new heights.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Frank, the "super moderators" on the old news forum are whoring themselves to apparently any company that will give them free parts in the name of building their jeeps for sema.
You know, exactly what they accuse Eddie of doing and talking shit about him.

Last edited:
So I will not get the last 30 minutes back of my life but all I can say is WOW. How do they sleep at night by being so two-faced. :asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Frank, the "super moderators" on the old news forum are whoring themselves to apparently any company that will give them free parts in the name of building their jeeps for sema.
You know, exactly what they accuse Eddie of doing and talking shit about him.

:shock: Well I am honestly not surprised. They are "super moderators" after all.

Don't get me wrong, I too wouldn't mind having someone throw me some free parts, but at what cost? Hypocrisy is strong with those folks.

:shock: Well I am honestly not surprised. They are "super moderators" after all.

Don't get me wrong, I too wouldn't mind having someone throw me some free parts, but at what cost? Hypocrisy is strong with those folks.

Some of the parts they are getting is not really all that great. A Terracrap long arm elite and knock off coilover set up. I actually looked at the coilover set up and thought wow just for the brackets I could get the EVO bolt on coilover kit for both front and rear axels. :idontknow:

I just have not been hob knobbing with the right folks. :idontknow:

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Wow I just read the sema build thread on the other forum and those guys are free parts whores!!! They are taking anything they can get and bolting it up. To think these are the same guys that give Eddie crap so often.

Top Bottom