FREE HAT to the first person who actually offends us! (litebrite)

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
This ^^^^^ 🤪

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

First off,,, fuck off....

That’s about all I have to say. This is the same shit that happens every time. People use you to try and better themselves and get pissed when called out. Or they go and play victim.

Every fucking time, I don’t even need to read the posts any more to tell you how it’ll play out.

jamesish

I didn’t know Asian hate was a thing outside of LA and NY. I should definitely watch more CNN to get more updated on my surroundings....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tallguy26

Caught the Bug
Been on this forum since before I bought my first Jeep in 2015. I think that you guys do give the best advice and love the videos. Not sure why you get all the hate. But keep up the good work.

Sent from my SM-G981U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Elroy231

I was guided by others to this forum. Heard alot about it prior to me joining. I even met a pack of Wayalifers up on Drummond island. I had a great time wheelin with those guys that wknd. Nothing but respect, decency and kindness from every person. After that weekend I joined.
I've had the pleasure of watching several of Eddie and Cindys videos. Start to finish. Enjoyed every one!! Couple weeks ago I decided to view some lbn to see what all the fuss was about.
Couldn't even finish one. Tried again. Same scenario. Garbage. In my opinion. Add to that the fact that they have trashed Eddie and wayalife since before my arrival and it all adds up to shit I don't want to view and people I think have no integrity.
Some day I hope to meet Eddie and Cindy. I'd be honored to hit the trail with them.
I dont care who's an asshole. Most all my freinds fall in that category now and again. I Iike them non the less. I myself am on asshole status now and again. I've found that the assholes are usually the ones who are also straight shooters. Tell me the truth good or bad. Give me good advice and when there wrong admit it. Men of back bone with good character.
A word that came to mind when reading this thread was Integrity.
You have it or you don't.
Eddie, keep doin what you do my dude!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe it’s the Vice Presidents screen name on YouTube?

LOL - too funny :D

Hope to see you guys soon, baby is a year old next week so she's getting closer to trail ready lol

That is so awesome - happy early birthday to her! And yes, look forward to seeing her in person soon :thumb:

I just realized how busy I’ve been. I had no fucking clue what this thread was about. Didn’t read all 500+ posts, but read quite a few.

Eddie’s been doing this since those posers were popping their ass pimples in high school. They would be shit without WAL paving the way. What’s funny is how Eddie never gives a fuck what others chose to do....he does what he wants, how he wants. But punk asses always come here and then complain about getting butt hurt. Engineers, NORCAL, LBN, etc etc etc. it’s the same thing all the time. The difference is in the intentions of their “business.” Others do it for the money and use the Jeep as the means. Few have been successful for the long haul. For eddie, just my opinion, he truly loved Jeeping and the outdoors and found a way to make a solid living out of it. That’s not a subtle difference. Eddie will be the first to tell you he doesn’t give a shit what you think of his opinion or if you “follow” him. It’s about what he loves and his love of the outdoors that fuels him.

I’ve been friends with Eddie and Cindy since 2012. I’ve seen them in person at events and when there is nobody else around. Eddie is a straight shooter and the same dude regardless. I respect that from anyone. I’ve also had some of the most epic adventures in my life with them on many trails and saloon tours and even just hanging out drinking. I wouldn’t have my Jeep(s) if it wasn’t for Eddie, Cindy and old timer GCM2. I honestly forget sometimes that eddie is some guy on the Internet. To me he’s a friend I get to hang with and drink with and have epic adventures. All things I hope to do more of in 2021.

To anyone who can’t respect Eddie and Cindy and the “home” they’ve built here, go fuck off. You don’t walk in to someone’s house and shit on the floor, unless you’re an asshole....or that one guys dog [emoji6]right eddie. ��

Thank you my friend. I appreciate it :cool:

I've been watching Eddie and Cindy's videos since the very beginning. Always waiting to see the blue dot on the subcription icon, meaning another adventure video is up. I hardly ever can get through anyone else's jeep videos, on YouTube. Always wishing Wayalife videos were longer, when they end.
Just keep up the fantastic work, Eddie and Cindy!

Cindy and I really hate to wear our personal lives on our shirt sleeves but I'm not gonna lie, it's been a tough couple of years for us. Hoping thing will be better soon and get more videos out again. :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
First off,,, fuck off....

That’s about all I have to say. This is the same shit that happens every time. People use you to try and better themselves and get pissed when called out. Or they go and play victim.

Every fucking time, I don’t even need to read the posts any more to tell you how it’ll play out.

No homo but, I love you my friend :cheesy:

You really are the one who's been with us the longest and like robar, has seen it all. Funny how nothing ever changes, well, except for the names and faces. Otherwise, it really is the same old shit. :yup:

Maybe it’s a good time to jump on this Bandwagon:

View attachment 360858

Wait... are you saying that I might be asian? :shock:

I didn’t know Asian hate was a thing outside of LA and NY. I should definitely watch more CNN to get more updated on my surroundings....

:cheesy:

Been on this forum since before I bought my first Jeep in 2015. I think that you guys do give the best advice and love the videos. Not sure why you get all the hate. But keep up the good work.

Thank you. I really do appreciate it. What I can tell you is that most of the hate comes from people that I've never met or talked to but have read about how awful I am. Of the people I have gotten the panties in a bunch over something I've said on this forum, most was based on me expressing an opinion about something they want or chose to buy for their Jeep. Apparently, I'm not allowed to have an opinion and by expressing it, I am hating on them or the manufacturer they love. It really is that stupid.

I was guided by others to this forum. Heard alot about it prior to me joining. I even met a pack of Wayalifers up on Drummond island. I had a great time wheelin with those guys that wknd. Nothing but respect, decency and kindness from every person. After that weekend I joined.
I've had the pleasure of watching several of Eddie and Cindys videos. Start to finish. Enjoyed every one!! Couple weeks ago I decided to view some lbn to see what all the fuss was about.
Couldn't even finish one. Tried again. Same scenario. Garbage. In my opinion. Add to that the fact that they have trashed Eddie and wayalife since before my arrival and it all adds up to shit I don't want to view and people I think have no integrity.
Some day I hope to meet Eddie and Cindy. I'd be honored to hit the trail with them.
I dont care who's an asshole. Most all my freinds fall in that category now and again. I Iike them non the less. I myself am on asshole status now and again. I've found that the assholes are usually the ones who are also straight shooters. Tell me the truth good or bad. Give me good advice and when there wrong admit it. Men of back bone with good character.
A word that came to mind when reading this thread was Integrity.
You have it or you don't.
Eddie, keep doin what you do my dude!

I am truly flattered to hear this story and do hope I get a chance to meet and wheel with you some day. :thumb:

dcoletti

I say keep doing what you’re doing.... you seem to have enough pull to get their attention!

You’ve given so many people the confidence to jump into a new hobby, me being one of them. You’ve always had great advise from first hand experience with you personally on the work side of the wrench.

The hours of work you and Cindy put into handling your video’s, adventures and forums really shows. My entire family has come to enjoy WAYALIFE, especially my daughter... it’s made our relationship stronger, and I’m very grateful for that. She even chirps my choice to run 37’s on stock axles under my JL lol

Anyways Sorry to ramble, but just wanted to chime in and thank you for what you do. Can’t wait to see your next adventure, the way you present it makes us somehow feel like we’re part of it!

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Seeing Robar back on the forums reminds me of those stupid computer videos that the JKO taint lickers used to make back in 2008/2009ish, talking shit about him and Eddie. “Ban. Ban ban ban. Ban bannity ban ban.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I say keep doing what you’re doing.... you seem to have enough pull to get their attention!

You’ve given so many people the confidence to jump into a new hobby, me being one of them. You’ve always had great advise from first hand experience with you personally on the work side of the wrench.

The hours of work you and Cindy put into handling your video’s, adventures and forums really shows. My entire family has come to enjoy WAYALIFE, especially my daughter... it’s made our relationship stronger, and I’m very grateful for that. She even chirps my choice to run 37’s on stock axles under my JL lol

Anyways Sorry to ramble, but just wanted to chime in and thank you for what you do. Can’t wait to see your next adventure, the way you present it makes us somehow feel like we’re part of it!

Thank you. Cindy and I are truly flattered to hear you say as much and we're happy to hear we've been able to help you bond with your daughter more. It's be great to meet and wheel with you both someday :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Seeing Robar back on the forums reminds me of those stupid computer videos that the JKO taint lickers used to make back in 2008/2009ish, talking shit about him and Eddie. “Ban. Ban ban ban. Ban bannity ban ban.

Not gonna lie, I loved those videos and I'm kind of bummed they're not around anymore. Glad you've been around long enough to remember them. Good times :crazyeyes:

Robar

The Enforcer

Bahahaha. I'd completely forgot about those videos. Somewhat entertaining but was more entertaining, to me, is the space I occupied in their heads, RENT FREE. :thankyou:

artimana

Lite Brite videos are nothing but a commercial always trying to scam money. It seems the husband suffers from a Napoleon complex and the chick will do anything for views. Her in a bikini might appeal to a prepubescent teenager, but given her LOUD TRASHY mouth she is not appealing. It's sad that they are grifting their viewers for "special content" which can be found anywhere on youtube. In one of their recent videos they got 10X the amount of dislikes due to it being nothing but a blatant attempt to scam money. I hope they are putting some money away for when their 15 minutes of fame ends. The past year of them "living out of their Jeep" is really taking its toll on them physically. He is getting fatter and more grey hair while she has more crows feet around her eyes than my 80 year old grandmother, no matter how much makeup she trowels on. All one has to do is look at her mother to see what Lite Brite will look like in a few short years. Ewww! The real Jeepers will stick with wayoflife.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Lite Brite videos are nothing but a commercial always trying to scam money. It seems the husband suffers from a Napoleon complex and the chick will do anything for views. Her in a bikini might appeal to a prepubescent teenager, but given her LOUD TRASHY mouth she is not appealing. It's sad that they are grifting their viewers for "special content" which can be found anywhere on youtube. In one of their recent videos they got 10X the amount of dislikes due to it being nothing but a blatant attempt to scam money. I hope they are putting some money away for when their 15 minutes of fame ends. The past year of them "living out of their Jeep" is really taking its toll on them physically. He is getting fatter and more grey hair while she has more crows feet around her eyes than my 80 year old grandmother, no matter how much makeup she trowels on. All one has to do is look at her mother to see what Lite Brite will look like in a few short years. Ewww! The real Jeepers will stick with wayoflife.
Quite a screed for your first post. Umm ... welcome ... ?

Dale72

Hooked
I started to watch one about 2 years ago and stopped watching it about 2 minutes in. I realized she is a dumb ass and haven't watched any since

Dale72

Hooked
Haven't been able to go wheeling with Eddie and Cindy yet but I have met them a couple of times back in 2017 at a couple of suds@grubs the last one being when they just got the new front axle on Rubicat. They are great people, hopefully I will be able to get out on a few trails with you both soon.

Top Bottom