FREE HAT to the first person who actually offends us! (litebrite)

You’re full of shit. You didn’t try and stay on the sidelines. You specifically came here to back up your military bro even though he is a jackass. If you tried to stay out of it you would t even have posted. This is the Internet. If you don’t want to get involved click the next fucking thread.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Military bro? I'm not even in the military. Where do you come up with this shit?

I don’t think that’s it. Seems kind of cowardly not to just say it.

Then again, this is the internet where a lot of people are “man” enough to run their mouth online but somehow not man enough to back it up in real life.

My personal view is; you don’t say something over the phone, via text, or online that you are not willing to say to a persons face.

Naa, not calling you gay bro, just saying you might not have a thick enough skin for the internet. If you are so easily offended figured you’d be a good candidate for a men’s safe space cuddle group.
The light bright folks rolled in here for no other reason than to stir the pot for ratings. It’s typical silly “fake” behavior. They got called on it. Folks on this forum are just a bit more honest and genuine with their posts as they know each other in person and wheel frequently together. Had we been face to face I would have ribbed ya the same way with a grin on my face and it would have been taken as it was given, in a light hearted ribbing manner. Take it with a grain of salt and recognize text and internet posts fail to convey the full extent of communication.
As far as light brites ex military friend... Having had to deal with PTSD for years and the anger issues that go along with it, I hope he can get some form of counseling to deal with those obvious issues before he makes a mistake and ruins both his and another’s life because of his inability to deal with his own shit. When his own “friends” call him unstable and then try to back pedal, I would call them acquaintances and not friends, true friends would see the signs and either try to help or rope in other vets or a support group to try and help him. Another sign of what fake, shallow, folks they are. Lord knows he is one of many in the same boat. Regardless of whether you are prior service or not, step up and help a fellow human being out. They are paying the price for being willing to sign on the dotted line and commit their life and potential death to serving our country. Regardless, he posted an open threat. That crosses a line.
Even though the Constitution guarantees the right of free speech, that right is not an absolute one. The law has long recognized specific limitations when it comes to speech, such as prohibitions against slander and libel. In some situations, speech can even constitute a crime, such as in the case of criminal threats. A criminal threat, sometimes known as the terrorist threat, malicious harassment, or by other terms, occurs when someone threatens to kill or physically harm someone else.

Oh ok, we are playing dumb. Got it.

The dude, that threatened Overlander, do you know him?

Jesus Christ NO I do not know him. I never quoted him, I never mentioned him. Overlander is the one who brought him up. Is that clear enough? And to answer Highway Trout yes I'm done.

Jesus Christ NO I do not know him. I never quoted him, I never mentioned him. Overlander is the one who brought him up. Is that clear enough? And to answer Highway Trout yes I'm done.

Jesus Christ OK.

And to be more clear, Overlander didn't bring him up, he threatened him and so Overlander then posted the PM from IG.

You were the OTHER white night who needed to defend the honor of some stranger on the internet.

Unless you know Kev&ho personally? Is that why you are so bend out of shape over what he called her?

Yet you have no problem with people calling people whores. You must really be lacking friends.

Sent from my SM-G935P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fuck off that's the worst comparison ever. In case you didn't read what you typed. one person got called a whore in a conversation. The other got a text message from a unstable man threatening physical violence and a possible gun altercation.

I am only posting here so I can resume reading after the weekend. You can't beat a good read like this on a Monday. :bleh:

So let’s clear this up.

Dildobrite comes on here and talks shit.

Dildobrite challenges the forum to offend him

The forum talks shit like he asked

Dildobrite is now a victim

Dildobrite has his supporters come here and defend his wife

Overlander is now a bad guy because dildobright came here in the first place talking shit.

Conclusion, this is all Eddies fault for having a free forum and the competition coming here to talk shit. All the while Eddie is out living the life we want wheeling in Moab.

Fuck Eddie for allowing us to have a free forum that we don’t pay for, he should allow his competition to come here for free and try and boost their fan base.

They should be allowed to be here for free without any repercussions.

So let’s clear this up.

Overlander is now a bad guy because dildobright came here in the first place talking shit.

Conclusion, this is all Eddies fault for having a free forum and the competition coming here to talk shit. All the while Eddie is out living the life we want wheeling in Moab.

Fuck Eddie for allowing us to have a free forum that we don’t pay for, he should allow his competition to come here for free and try and boost their fan base.

This^^^

🤦*♂️🤦*♂️🤦*♂️

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

So let’s clear this up.

My Thots exactly!

Top Bottom