Fred Phelps Westboro Baptist Church dies

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
so i just read the first paragrah pn wikipedia right now about this guy and instantly hated his guts. i never knew about him till just now. who the fuck pickits a fallen soldiers funeral?!?!?!?!:mad: rot in hell dude!

seanb123

so i just read the first paragrah pn wikipedia right now about this guy and instantly hated his guts. i never knew about him till just now. who the fuck pickits a fallen soldiers funeral?!?!?!?!:mad: rot in hell dude!

No he's up there with fag hating god. Helping god plan the next soldiers he will kill because gay people. Hate this guy and his brainwashed family. Him dying makes today a good day.

noroad

im pretty sure people like sunks that spray them better then this guy! he is a flaming :asshat: that should have been taken out back a long time ago!

texasdave

I will say, I do not wish death on anyone. But I will also say to this :asshat:, farewell fucker nugget.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
The guy, and his congregation, are a great example of a true douche bags!

Oh well at least there's one less waste of space! 🎉

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

BlackKnight

May he and his followers (wives daughters grand daughters. Wait the are all the same) burn in the hell they have built for themselves.

Sent from my Apple personal messaging system using WAYALIFE mobile app

BlackKnight

I wonder if there will be protesters at his funeral? :idontknow:

If I knew were they were going to have it I would probably protest it myself. As it is i hope many of our military people do.

Sent from my Apple personal messaging system using WAYALIFE mobile app

highoctane

Caught the Bug
His church showed up to picket the funeral of a close friend and fellow Marine killed in a helicopter crash in 2006. I shall make it my main goal for the year to eat some greasy Mexican food and promptly shit on his grave stone.

TheLloyd

I shall sleep well tonight knowing this ass gasket is gone. But the sad part is, you know there are others just like him and maybe even more horrible ready to take the helm!

Top Bottom