FOX 2.5 Coilover

sven

Hey Togehter ,

I have Install a Coilover Kit from Rubicon Express with 2.5 FOX CO's .. Look at that Hight of the JK ... Its pretty much :-( but the lock nut and the Set nut is on bottom of the shock , is this the lowest Position or the highest ?

I dont know how to Setup exactly

Can anybody help me?

IMG_20170512_082152.jpg IMG_20170511_223409.jpg IMG_20170512_082200.jpg

Sent from my S60 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Can you get a closer pic of the coilovers spanned nut please? I can't zoom in enough to tell

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
From the looks of it unfortunately it's at the lowest setting. Maybe raise the rear to fix the rake

Ddays

Hooked
Can you tune the Foxes with different rate springs like you can on the Kings and are the King Springs the same diameter as the Foxes? Might have to go that direction to get your height down?

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Do you have a better picture of the center slider? It looks very strange in the picture and also very large.

AdrockTT

Looks like you'll need softer springs to get the ride height down. Those are prob setup more for a heavy 4 door JKU.

tgoss

Can you tune the Foxes with different rate springs like you can on the Kings and are the King Springs the same diameter as the Foxes? Might have to go that direction to get your height down?

Yep, of course you can. That's a solid idea because he's definitely not going any lower with the spring rates he currently has installed.

OP do you have a better picture of how your timing ring is set in relation to the slider?

tgoss

Is that a helper spring in between both coils?

If they are 12" coilovers, usually in the front of a JK you would be using 12" top and bottom springs.

tgoss

Edit, just searched that eibach part number for the black helper spring you have in between both silver coils.... I don't get that one, I would personally ditch it, put a regular coiler slider like one offered by AGM in there and that will give you a little bit more room to adjust the ride height on you fronts. I can't grasp the purpose of that for your application.

sven

OK THX guys , for the First step i'll Kickoff the helper spring , that meight give me approx 1" more space , and then we will See , i will give you an Update as soonest as possible 😋

Sent from my S60 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom