Found this hunting this morning

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366885731.143726.jpg

Never seen one before really cool looking and would bet if I could figure out how to get ahold the owner I could score it for next to nothing the property owner said its been there forever may be looking at a new project here

If it's been on that property long enough then the property owner would now own it. It just wouldn't have a title but you could apply for one. I would look into it. Looks to be in pretty good shape for being parked in a field.

Yea it's in great shape all the parts seem to be there the property owner said the guy drove it there and parked it and hasn't been moved since I really didn't get to look It over that great but does anyone know what it is I've never see one before

Not sure, but looks like a late 60's early 70's Jeep Jeepster Commando. Nice find!:thumb:

definitely a Commando . They are pretty neat . I wheel with a guy now and again that has a really
MelissaWeddingetc039.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] nice one .Better take a good look for rust . Look in the wheel wells , fenders , and rockers . Be prepared to do a lot of work . You don't want to take it home then have to get rid of due to , to much work .On the other hand , I love old school ! It isn't quite as old as my old school Willys , but I can tell you , the old iron can be a lot of fun !

Last edited:
Garrettmarshall1990 said:
Yea it's in great shape all the parts seem to be there the property owner said the guy drove it there and parked it and hasn't been moved since I really didn't get to look It over that great but does anyone know what it is I've never see one before

It's a jeepster

Foxc ur right thanks y'all it is a jeepster and I'm talking with the homeowner it's looking like I might be in for a lot of work around there farm but maybe I can work out a good deal but maybe if I can score this rare jewel then ill have it looking like this pic I found on google either way it will be a great weekend cruising ride or trail rig ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366945962.129841.jpg

It is not an early Jeepster , they look totally different . They were also only 2 wd . Still a very nice find ! They also made what's called a bull nose Jeepster , some consider them to be the worse looking Jeep ever made .

Top Bottom