For Sale-So-Cal- 2012 Complete Rubicon Front and Rear Axles

ttfhell

Edited description:
2012 Rubicon complete front and rear axles incl brakes. 4.88 gears done by ORE and Dynatrac diff covers. 13,000 miles on both.
Front has c-gussets and magnum sleeves, and drag link flip kit all done at Off Road Evolution. Front locker is prone to sticking. It locks no problem. Unlocks not so much. Not sure if its the 37's, or just sucks and is worn out. I've seen replacement e-lockers go for $600-$750 on the forums.

Rear axle has G2 replacement axle shafts. No locker issues at all.

Front $1300 Rear $1300 or $2400 both. Currently at ORE and will be ready in a couple days.

I can ship on buyers dime on a pallet. Sorry but you are own your own for freight quotes. Ships from 91748.

***I was wrong the Rock Star Skids were removed and added to my new axles and not included with these axles. However the drag link flip bracket is included instead.***

Missing a single brake pad, oops. $50 off for the hassle of swapping yours in or buying another. Pics added below.

Last edited:

ttfhell

that is a GREAT deal!

andrew -

Damn you guys have me scared they're too cheap! Maybe I'll raise the price if I list elsewhere. Want my garage empty, still have my old lift to list and possibly some round things.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

2012 Rubicon complete front and rear axles incl brakes. 4.88 gears done by ORE and Dynatrac diff covers. 13,000 miles on both.
Front has c-gussets and magnum sleeves both done at ORE. Front locker is prone to sticking. It locks no problem. Unlocks not so much. Not sure if its the 37's, or just sucks and is worn out. I've seen replacement e-lockers go for$600-$750 on the forums.

Rear axle has a chromoly G2 axle shaft on driver side. No locker issues at all. Evo Rock Star skids included, adds 1-1/2" ground clearance.

Front $1300 Rear $1300 or $2400 both. Currently at ORE and will be ready in a couple days.

Pm sent...

ttfhell

All PM's replied. Most likely able to ship next Wed/Thurs.

ttfhell

Not yet. I'm picking up tomorrow and will take some pics. There are two guys in line now. I'll post up tomorrow. Thanks

ttfhell

Axle pic lol. This is all I've got till I can get them out and I'll snap more then. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1375228088.550632.jpg

Top Bottom