Fog lights steel front bumper issue

Ringo

Ok, jeep was flashed by dealer ....I have tazer mini for jl. Lights don't work. Cj Pony Parts are to replace them from mopar but no response yet...what other Lights can I put in there ??? Looking at an amber led fog and if I need mounts

Thx for the help

kevman65

Hooked
MOPAR steel front bumper?

If so, you can order any that specify MOPAR steel front bumper. The mounting holes are different between steel and plastic bumpers.
Also there are two different brackets for the plastic bumper, but I believe all vehicle specific fog lights account for those two variants.

duktrx

KC makes fog lights made for OEM replacement. I have a pair, mine are for the JK, the first set they shipped me were for a JL though.

Ddays

Hooked
Baja Designs makes a very nice set. Two versions: Squadron-R SAE and Squadron-R Pro. I put amber SAE's on my JL and the amber Pro's on my Ram. There is s huge difference between the two. The SAE versions are nice but the Pro's are BRIGHT. They're spendy but very well made. The brackets for the JL fit perfectly. There are quite a few options for these depending on the bumper and model so watch what you're picking

Ringo

Baja Designs makes a very nice set. Two versions: Squadron-R SAE and Squadron-R Pro. I put amber SAE's on my JL and the amber Pro's on my Ram. There is s huge difference between the two. The SAE versions are nice but the Pro's are BRIGHT. They're spendy but very well made. The brackets for the JL fit perfectly. There are quite a few options for these depending on the bumper and model so watch what you're picking
Thanks just ordered the Baja design sae

Top Bottom