Flop (Now what?)

TonyT

Caught the Bug
Lol I’m hardly offended by what you or anyone else said. I was asking a question.
It was my advice he take down the photos and details until he figures out what options he has. I got sidetracked and didn't reply before you dragged another thread down the shitter.

Ddays

Hooked
Hello, My name is Jake, and I'm with State Farm. I would respectfully request that the moderators please reinstate Mr.D Jowen6565 back to the Wayalife forum for I have some pressing questions regarding an incident that occurred recently. There seem to be some discrepancies on his claim paperwork. Mr. Jowen's incident report says he "Rolled" his jeep but after further investigation, we only found evidence of a "flop". It should come as no surprise to you that we here at State Farm take Flop Fraud very seriously and would appreciate your continued cooperation in this ongoing investigation.

You sound hidious

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I’m glad we got this out of the way quickly. Imagine if I had invested years into this forum like you salty pricks.

Some of you are helpful, some of you need to retire. It’s my first time experiencing this situation. One of your buddies on this forum suggested that I take it down. Not because I have any intention on defrauding an insurance company, but solely because I did things out of order…out of inexperience.

I got what I needed out of this thread. And the shitbag 10% around here have chased me off. Mission success… You all can continue braiding each others hair…

Good night and fuck off…
LOL - good night and best of luck to you.

WJCO

Meme King
I’m glad we got this out of the way quickly. Imagine if I had invested years into this forum like you salty pricks.

Some of you are helpful, some of you need to retire. It’s my first time experiencing this situation. One of your buddies on this forum suggested that I take it down. Not because I have any intention on defrauding an insurance company, but solely because I did things out of order…out of inexperience.

I got what I needed out of this thread. And the shitbag 10% around here have chased me off. Mission success… You all can continue braiding each others hair…

Good night and fuck off…
Ironic thing is that this thread went sideways on post 17: YOUR post. You called overlander a dick over him pointing out an observation? Of course now you're turning this into us being the bad guys. Typical of this culture wanting to blame everyone else for their mistakes. It's like blaming steering on a Jeep when the reality was a poor line or poor maneuvering.

In all seriousness, fix the Jeep, then sell it, and then buy a Prius.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, now that the OP is all butthurt, told everyone to fuck off and left... I just gotta say out loud what we were all thinking - you know, this as opposed to being salty pricks and holding our tongues...

THAT was one of the lamest FLOPS I have ever seen! In Sedona no less and on one of the most super duper easy trail anywhere. And, to blame the FLOP on steering when anyone who saw the pics could CLEARLY see what a stupid line the OP had his Jeep on, is just embarrassing.

Robar

The Enforcer

Good night and fuck off…
Sometimes people just leave and sometimes people need to show their ass one more time before threatening to leave.

Robar

The Enforcer
Okay, now that the OP is all butthurt, told everyone to fuck off and left... I just gotta say out loud what we were all thinking - you know, this as opposed to being salty pricks and holding our tongues...

THAT was one of the lamest FLOPS I have ever seen! In Sedona no less and on one of the most super duper easy trail anywhere. And, to blame the FLOP on steering when anyone who saw the pics could CLEARLY see what a stupid line the OP had his Jeep on, is just embarrassing.

Since he's gone maybe his original post should be restored. :unsure: :coffee:

Colorado4x4

I still can’t believe that someone would post in a public place asking for advice on how to get one over on the insurance company. It’s like how murderers get caught by googling how to dispose of a body. What a dumbass. And yes, blaming the flop on steering LOL. Dude, come on. “My tail light is broken, my rims are scratched and my steering is bent”.

trailraider

Ironic thing is that this thread went sideways on post 17: YOUR post. You called overlander a dick over him pointing out an observation? Of course now you're turning this into us being the bad guys. Typical of this culture wanting to blame everyone else for their mistakes. It's like blaming steering on a Jeep when the reality was a poor line or poor maneuvering.

In all seriousness, fix the Jeep, then sell it, and then buy a Prius.
we have to be honest here, Jeep steering does have some issues . not saying thats his "flop" issue. I did not see the pictures. But I do see lots of Jeeps with steering issues, be it driver or otherwise. :ROFLMAO:

CalSgt

Hooked
we have to be honest here, Jeep steering does have some issues . not saying thats his "flop" issue. I did not see the pictures. But I do see lots of Jeeps with steering issues, be it driver or otherwise. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah but is it a “Jeep” issue or a heavy 4x4 on large tires with locked differentials problem?

Robar

The Enforcer

Good night and fuck off…

He couldn't even make it a full 24 hours.

Screenshot 2023-05-23 190559.png

In the photos I saw the Jeep was over a large slot in the rock. Not sure why he thought he should drive there. Probably just so his buddy could take a picture to impress the girls back home. He could have just stopped, took a look, and then easily backed out without a problem.

Top Bottom