Flexing on Random (nonrock) object

NAUJK

Oh nice rig by the way! I'll find something sweet for somethig random to flex on tomorrow

Whoa Whoa Whoa!! Where in Flagstaff are you!? I know my page says Im in Colorado but I am in Flagstaff as well. Im sure we have passed each other and never knew bout it!
If you find something to flex on let me know ill come join you!!

JK12

Whoa Whoa Whoa!! Where in Flagstaff are you!? I know my page says Im in Colorado but I am in Flagstaff as well. Im sure we have passed each other and never knew bout it!
If you find something to flex on let me know ill come join you!!

I was Wondering why your user name is NAU ahha :thinking: Now i know! Im sure we have But i live by campus kinda in University Heights. And i think i have an idea where to flex1

NAUJK

I was Wondering why your user name is NAU ahha :thinking: Now i know! Im sure we have But i live by campus kinda in University Heights. And i think i have an idea where to flex1

Im right off campus University West Apt. Right off Milton. Tis a small world after all!!

JK12

Im right off campus University West Apt. Right off Milton. Tis a small world after all!!

Are those the apartments behide discount and by the New chik fil a how every you spell it? it is a small world!:yup:

NAUJK

Are those the apartments behide discount and by the New chik fil a how every you spell it? it is a small world!:yup:

No they are right behind the Pizza Hut , Between Target and Pizza Hut.

Never thought I would find someone from Flag on these forums. Phoenix and Tucson were givens but never Flag.

JK12

No they are right behind the Pizza Hut , Between Target and Pizza Hut.

Never thought I would find someone from Flag on these forums. Phoenix and Tucson were givens but never Flag.

Seriously, id never think anyone would be either and that actually live close together. Well one day we outta meet up though

bob-o12jk

Banned
Here's my jeep flexing on concrete ramp. I was checking my tire clearance, brake lines and my unseated passenger front spring

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1359143817083.jpg
    1359143817083.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 537

dahreno

Banned
flexing almost all the way out
114.jpg
[/IMG]

pcart

How about 3 wheeling on a big ol stump