Flashpaq idle settings

tobias lopez

Hey Wal fam, so I have a quick question I am messing with my flashpaq. One of the options is the idle, I was just wondering what others have set theirs too? Also what tune if any are u guys running?

Lake Bum

I've never messed with the idle settings on mine. I started with the 87 performance tune, then switched to the 91 performance tune and never looked back.

Lake Bum

I can't remember...it's be a while since I messed with it. My stock sensors were reinstalled when I had the wheels and tires put on so I didn't feel the need to turn them off

SFNick

I've played with the idle settings a couple of times but It always seems to resets itself after you unplug it. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

BlackHawk08jk

I've played with the idle settings a couple of times but It always seems to resets itself after you unplug it. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

It only changes while its plug in. If you unplug it it resets to factory its for off-road use only is what the book says

tonytony9

The idle setting only works when the flashpaq is hooked up. I don't think it's really meant for anything other than high performance or winching

tobias lopez

It only changes while its plug in. If you unplug it it resets to factory its for off-road use only is what the book says

The idle setting only works when the flashpaq is hooked up. I don't think it's really meant for anything other than high performance or winching

Oh ok that makes sense. Ya I knew it was for winching but I figured it would stay at the idle speed I had set it at. I'm still messing around with it trying to see all the functions it offers.

Top Bottom